Things I'm mad about today

Insurance companies being in control of healthcare and their arbitrary methods for approval/denial. I have gotten alternating letters and emails both approving and denying my medicine. Make up your dang mind. Doctor's office says yes it was approved. Pharmacy says denied needs a PA, then says approved, then denied again and needs PA. Endless loop of ridiculousness.

Insurance companies being in control of healthcare and their arbitrary methods for approval/denial. I have gotten alternating letters and emails both approving and denying my medicine. Make up your dang mind. Doctor's office says yes it was approved. Pharmacy says denied needs a PA, then says approved, then denied again and needs PA. Endless loop of ridiculousness.
tl;dr warning but spot on
ain't only in health care, but that's one issue errbody can agree is a mess
all part of the "whoever pays the bill gets to decide" mentality, despite what the professionals might say and think
I could type a Tolstoy herruh, but don't want to and nobody wud want to sea it neways

tl;dr warning but spot on
ain't only in health care, but that's one issue errbody can agree is a mess
all part of the "whoever pays the bill gets to decide" mentality, despite what the professionals might say and think
I could type a Tolstoy herruh, but don't want to and nobody wud want to sea it neways
It is an extremely expensive medicine, so I can see how they would want to be sure. GoodRX shows it as about $1200/month for the generic (and also incorrect dosage) and over 20k for name brand in the correct dosage. But the info has been sent 3 different times. The doctor said mine was one of the worst cases he has ever seen. He said he didn't think any of the "lower level" meds would work at all. Which is always great to hear as a patient.

Finished the trim in the extra bedroom, daughters old room, so i can paint this weekend . Left a message for Tiffany, she gone be mad🤣View attachment 650420
once again joedawg outs himself. this is the: Things I'M mad about thread, and he posts a picture of "UGA SUX". nice try Joedawg, we are on to you

I am an architect, I work at a large firm who has experts for stuff. including a group who run the template for the main software we use, and one of the important things in the template is that when we select a material it should show up the correct size. No one bothers to check this stuff because the experts set it up, and theoretically they know both architecture and this software.

well I have brick on a project, and get a call from the contractor saying my brick coursing doesn't work out. 3 typical bricks (they are known as "modular" size) tall with proper mortar joints should equal 8". thats what I assumed the brick in my drawings is because it says "modular". turns out the bricks I am showing is actually 9-5/8" tall over 3 courses, which is a JUMBO modular size. I never bothered to measure the bricks in my drawings because its an automatic hatch and I don't have to draw the individual bricks, which would take forever.

now I look dumb AF to the contractor and owner because I was trying to align a bunch of different elements based on the incorrect size of brick in my drawings when I told them I want 24 courses then this detail, 18 courses then this detail, so on and so forth. those details were supposed to align with other non-brick details, but are now way off.

I am an architect, I work at a large firm who has experts for stuff. including a group who run the template for the main software we use, and one of the important things in the template is that when we select a material it should show up the correct size. No one bothers to check this stuff because the experts set it up, and theoretically they know both architecture and this software.

well I have brick on a project, and get a call from the contractor saying my brick coursing doesn't work out. 3 typical bricks (they are known as "modular" size) tall with proper mortar joints should equal 8". thats what I assumed the brick in my drawings is because it says "modular". turns out the bricks I am showing is actually 9-5/8" tall over 3 courses, which is a JUMBO modular size. I never bothered to measure the bricks in my drawings because its an automatic hatch and I don't have to draw the individual bricks, which would take forever.

now I look dumb AF to the contractor and owner because I was trying to align a bunch of different elements based on the incorrect size of brick in my drawings when I told them I want 24 courses then this detail, 18 courses then this detail, so on and so forth. those details were supposed to align with other non-brick details, but are now way off.

Really bricked that one.

VN Store

Back