This Isn’t Working Out (Allen West Statement)

Right, obviously if a state can forcefully secede and stay apart, then they are de facto sovereign. I'm just saying that's an extralegal route and the only vaguely realistic route that I could see happening. Texas voted only 52.1% for Donald Trump versus 46.5% for Joe Biden--even assuming that EVERY Donald Trump supporter also supported secession, that's not exactly a crushing victory that would make me feel comfortable with trying a hostile takeover of government.

Of course, you know, it's Texas. We shouldn't act like talking about secession is some sort of groundbreaking new thing for them.

If texas went Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina would follow.

The toss ups are ga, fl, North Carolina but I assume they would lean leaving.

You would then have civil war 2.0 except this time the south would have infrastructure more weapons and alot more money.

It would be very bad and honestly leave us open for outside countries to get involved. The northern states would have help from China and possibly NATO and the country wouldn't survive.

If texas went Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina would follow.

You would then have civil war 2.0 except this time the south would have infrastructure more weapons and alot more money.

It would be very bad and honestly leave us open for outside countries to get involved. The northern states would have help from China and possibly NATO and the country wouldn't survive.
True. That's why it would need to be peaceful.

Reactions: AM64

Nebraska, Arkansas, North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah

Reactions: AM64 and NEO
Nebraska, Arkansas, North and South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Utah

And we think the union is just gonna wave goodbye and say farewell peacefully?

I mean if it happens I am in but it ain't gonna go smooth. Alot of us aren't gonna see the outcome.

The south seceded pretty peacefully; it was the damn yankees that were offended and got their panties all wadded up.

Well yeah.....but....but you think they suddenly have a change of heart?

I mean if it happens I am in but it ain't gonna go smooth. Alot of us aren't gonna see the outcome.

A lot of us won't be around for the start. I can't see a big enough hard core to kick it off really, and the millennials would basically be worthless anyway.

I don't see how we can live with a 2 tier justice system and to not have free and fair elections. If things continue down this road we'll end up like China anyway.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Well yeah.....but....but you think they suddenly have a change of heart?

You mean for secession v2? Nope, once the yankee libs figured out where their food, energy, etc comes from, they be all spun up all over again. Shame they don't get that now and be more cooperative about running the country. Kinda stupid to kick the people who make your life possible in the teeth.

Then what was up with West’s statement? Hey I agree they play us off each other all the time. But then why talk of “conservative states”

he didn’t say “conservative states” he said “law abiding states”. But anyway it’s a fundraising move.

A lot of us won't be around for the start. I can't see a big enough hard core to kick it off really, and the millennials would basically be worthless anyway.

Liberal millenials are way different from southern millennials. Alot of kids around here are hardcore hunters who are very patriotic. I am not in the sticks either. Average home in my area is 650k and up. I do believe this country eventually has another civil war. There is just mo way to avoid it with a two party system that ramps each side up against the other.

The only way I see a civil war not happening is the country moving away from the two party system where it's no longer an us vs them scenario every single day.

he didn’t say “conservative states” he said “law abiding states”. But anyway it’s a fundraising move.
Oh I’m sure it will raise some money but there’s another play somewhere.

His statement is already plastered all over the web.

VN Store

Back