Tickets for Sale or Free

I’ve got two tickets for Friday’s game in the 4topps section, Row 2, seats 11-12.

$200 per seat

(865) 765-3624

Tix for entire regional tournament

4 section E row 16 aisle $550obo each
2 section E row 2 aisle $550obo each
6 SRO $250obo each

Would like to sell complete books but open to single game offers.

Text 615-692-4728 if interested

Long shot, but if anybody knows how I could get 4 for one of the Vols games this weekend (doesn’t matter which one), please let me know. (864)540-6018.
We live in South Carolina and I was watching the replay of the Championship game today. My wife turns to me and says “Let’s go this weekend. It would be so exciting!!. Look on your little chat room thing and find us some tickets!”
She doesn’t say that too often, so I like to strike while the iron’s hot 👍
My significant other is suddenly fired up about Omaha.
Explained we are using an awful lot of personal days for beach trips, weddings and such .
She volunteered to drive and let me turn the back seat into my home office so I don't miss work.

She's a keeper

Never thought I'd see the day prices got this outrageous at every UT sport. Common fan priced out
It’s not the school that pricing the fans out. It’s the season ticket holders that are buying more than they need and reselling them. School sells them for less than $80 a ticket and yet fans buy them up and turn around and sell an $60-$80 ticket for $500+. It’s crazy and maybe only thing UT can do is maybe put limits on reselling season tickets that belong to season ticket holders. Or put new limits on the amount of ticket each can buy. I been trying to get season tickets now for 3 years for either football or baseball, and yet can’t them due to selling out to fast.

It’s not the school that pricing the fans out. It’s the season ticket holders that are buying more than they need and reselling them. School sells them for less than $80 a ticket and yet fans buy them up and turn around and sell an $60-$80 ticket for $500+. It’s crazy and maybe only thing UT can do is maybe put limits on reselling season tickets that belong to season ticket holders. Or put new limits on the amount of ticket each can buy. I been trying to get season tickets now for 3 years for either football or baseball, and yet can’t them due to selling out to fast.
Correct. UT prices them, Ticketmaster does do the dynamic pricing which sucks but the resellers are crazy prices

6 SRO $250obo each

New price
4 Section E Row 16 aisle seats 1-4 $425 each
2 Section E Row 2 aisle seats1-2 $425 each
4 SRO $150 each

6 SRO $250obo each

New price
4 SRO $150 each

New price
4 SRO $150 each
I nabbed the Section E Row 2. Everything else that is relatively close to our Section E Row A tickets has absolutely bonkers pricing on TM right now. Just wanted to let y'all know that Scott is a friendly guy and not a scammer in case you're looking at his other tix. Thanks, Scott!

I nabbed the Section E Row 2. Everything else that is relatively close to our Section E Row A tickets has absolutely bonkers pricing on TM right now. Just wanted to let y'all know that Scott is a friendly guy and not a scammer in case you're looking at his other tix. Thanks, Scott!
Thanks!!

4 Section E row 16 seats 1-4 $425 each
2 Section E row 2- Sold
3 SRO- $150 each

Price is for entire regional tournament all 7 sessions

Text 615-692-4728 if interested.

Says the guy selling tix for 9x what they cost 😂😂😂😂. Can’t let those tickets change hands too many times and get them revoked. You’d have to find a new side hustle.
AthensVol. I don’t think he’s been to a game all year. Just buys tickets from the university and turns around to sell 5x what tickets go for.

4 Section E row 16 seats 1-4 $425 each
2 Section E row 2- Sold
3 SRO- $150 each

Price is for entire regional tournament all 7 sessions

Text 615-692-4728 if interested.
Scott is awesome and thanks to him my mom and I will get to continue our weekend tradition of seeing the basevols! - thanks Scott!

Reactions: A.Vol70

VN Store

Back