Tickets for Sale or Free

Saw someone on Volquest had their tickets listed cheaper so I’m updating the price

2 Sec E row 16 $340 each or best offer Full Regionals
2 SRO $100 each or best offer Full Regionals
2 SRO $60 each or best offer No session 2 tickets(Tennessee Friday Night Game)

Going to be out of town
Open to any offers or trades for other Tennessee tickets

Text 615-692-4728 if interested

Saw someone on Volquest had their tickets listed cheaper so I’m updating the price

Going to be out of town

sold Sec E row 16 for Saturday. Friday and Sunday are still available.
2 SRO full book still available- make offer cheap
2 SRO Sat-Mon still available- make offer cheap

Going to be out of town

Thank you for helping me out!!!
Scott’s a stand up guy and has helped me here a there thru the season. Even free tuesday games. Love good people!!!

I do have SRO for Saturday through Monday still available- cheap- make offer would like to get $120 total for all session

2 section E row 16 seats available for Sunday and Monday if needed. Make offer- would like to get $250 for both for both days

I do have SRO for Saturday through Monday still available- cheap- make offer would like to get $120 total for all session

2 section E row 16 seats available for Sunday and Monday if needed. Make offer- would like to get $250 for both for both days
Call or text 615-692-4728

I happen to be passing through Knoxville on Sunday and am going to try to get tickets for Wife and I outside the stadium. If I can't we will walk around and people watch. If anyone has a last minute cancellation and can't go hit me up and maybe we can work something out. I have paid the online prices before and found you can normally do better right before game starts with a little patience. If I am wrong then no biggie its a fun place to walk around and enjoy the sites. Good luck to the sellers.. don't blame you for getting max you can.

Reactions: vol94 and KptVFL
I happen to be passing through Knoxville on Sunday and am going to try to get tickets for Wife and I outside the stadium. If I can't we will walk around and people watch. If anyone has a last minute cancellation and can't go hit me up and maybe we can work something out. I have paid the online prices before and found you can normally do better right before game starts with a little patience. If I am wrong then no biggie its a fun place to walk around and enjoy the sites. Good luck to the sellers.. don't blame you for getting max you can.
Update..got 2 tickets outside for $40 each. befund home plate 2nd level. Great seats!!

I shall be on the prowl for 3 super regional tix for me and my boys! Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
I’ve got 4 tickets together in (Section A) all weekend for the Super Regional vs Evansville.

Looking to trade 2 of them (all 2/3 games), for 2 football tickets to a home game this season.

VN Store

Back