Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Hopefully adding this other antibiotic will kick this MRSA, but the downside is she probably won't get to go to the college visit with us Monday. It's the stuff like that, that makes her being sick so bad. Like this year, she was in the hospital for both of their birthdays, and it was really hard on her. She's already upset that she probably won't make it Monday.

Hopefully adding this other antibiotic will kick this MRSA, but the downside is she probably won't get to go to the college visit with us Monday. It's the stuff like that, that makes her being sick so bad. Like this year, she was in the hospital for both of their birthdays, and it was really hard on her. She's already upset that she probably won't make it Monday.
It’s so hard, doing what needs to be done to emerge victorious, when you miss all these special times along the way. 😕

I hate this for y'all.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Went to Kay's after church. Lady was really good helping me, cause I suck at this stuff 🤣. Nothing expensive, but something she can wear during times she can't wear hers. I think she'll like it, not fancy, but it'll make her happy to have something to wear for now.View attachment 518759
I think that it is Beautiful, and fitting for a Beautiful Lady.....

Got the two antibiotics in, but had to do IV Benadryl because of a little reaction. Hopefully she gets used to it, and it can help kick this MRSA. Really getting concerned about it. Poor thing, this is her life at the moment, that chair, with a coffee table for a night stand. View attachment 519627
Prayers for Tiffany and for you and the girls

Tiffany got her chair today. It came in 3 boxes, the girls, and the extra kid, got it in and put together after the swim meet. Pretty awesome, comfortable, and lays completely flat if she needs it to go that far
Is it a power recliner? I’m looking for one for my mom

Reactions: joevol33
O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

My poor baby, she had a breakdown over missing today 😥. We told her the main thing is for her to get better, but I can understand it hurts her. She just feels like she won't get better, and going to miss everything. Can't really do anything but hold her, and cry with her, breaks my heart.

My poor baby, she had a breakdown over missing today 😥. We told her the main thing is for her to get better, but I can understand it hurts her. She just feels like she won't get better, and going to miss everything. Can't really do anything but hold her, and cry with her, breaks my heart.
Saying extra words for y'all tonight.

Praying for you all, buddy!

VN Store

Back