Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Riiiiiiight...
Umm… I’ve posted this in the past. He was one of the pilots when Pat went into labor while recruiting Michelle Marciniak. They flew back from Pennsylvania at takeoff power, and he spent the next day scrubbing soot off the fuselage. They filed as an air ambulance flight (with ATC), and Delta and others had to let them go first.

We’d just had a kid at home; the other pilot didn’t have kids, and Holly and Mickie hadn’t birthed any babies, and Pat was determined not to give birth in Virginia after losing to ODU, and he was terrified that he would have to catch the baby.

Umm… I’ve posted this in the past. He was one of the pilots when Pat went into labor while recruiting Michelle Marciniak. They flew back from Pennsylvania at takeoff power, and he spent the next day scrubbing soot off the fuselage. They filed as an air ambulance flight (with ATC), and Delta and others had to let them go first.

We’d just had a kid at home; the other pilot didn’t have kids, and Holly and Mickie hadn’t birthed any babies, and Pat was determined not to give birth in Virginia after losing to ODU, and he was terrified that he would have to catch the baby.

I know, I remember. Not all the details but ...Anyway.

200w (18).gif

We have a rental reserved in Rochester
Eh, switch it to Minneapolis (I assume that’s where you are) and go. Are your plane tickets refundable?

— oh wait, nm, if the airline provides or works with the shuttle, that makes the most sense.

Anyway, welcome to Minnesota!

Reactions: joevol33
Eh, switch it to Minneapolis (I assume that’s where you are) and go. Are your plane tickets refundable?

— oh wait, nm, if the airline provides or works with the shuttle, that makes the most sense.

Anyway, welcome to Minnesota!
We trued, we can't. Waiting for a shuttle, if they show up, or we won't be leaving here till 10 now. It keeps getting later.

VN Store

Back