Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

It feels like the first time anyone has taken her condition as seriously as they should.

Sorry you have to come back, but it seems like they’re on the right track.
You know I hate to fly again, but I feel better about the way the Dr's who came in explained it. They want to be sure, with their own eyes and equipment, because of her history. They're also very ticked off that she's still on a cane from the septic shock, and not one Dr has had her checked with a neurologist.

You know I hate to fly again, but I feel better about the way the Dr's who came in explained it. They want to be sure, with their own eyes and equipment, because of her history. They're also very ticked off that she's still on a cane from the septic shock, and not one Dr has had her checked with a neurologist.
Oooohh!!! Finally somebody is mad about the care she didn't get!!

Stopped for a quick bite on the way to the airport. They'll be putting her to sleep for that procedure, they already have preop and the other appointments scheduled for that week.
Are you returning to work while she’s staying there?

VN Store

Back