Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

Middle brat has had a boyfriend for a little while, but she broke up with him yesterday. I didn't have nothing against him, just didn't feel like they were a fit from the beginning, so I wasn't heartbroken to hear. Tiffany said he texted her, and wanted her to know he appreciated us being the kind of parents we were. He said you could tell we really cared about her, and showed her that, and he wished he had that in his life. I kinda feel bad that I didn't think they fit each other, and feel bad for him having to say that. That said, it made me feel good that he saw that in us.

Middle brat has had a boyfriend for a little while, but she broke up with him yesterday. I didn't have nothing against him, just didn't feel like they were a fit from the beginning, so I wasn't heartbroken to hear. Tiffany said he texted her, and wanted her to know he appreciated us being the kind of parents we were. He said you could tell we really cared about her, and showed her that, and he wished he had that in his life. I kinda feel bad that I didn't think they fit each other, and feel bad for him having to say that. That said, it made me feel good that he saw that in us.
Don't feel bad. He had an opportunity to watch a family function in a healthy, loving way. He will benefit from that when it's time for him to have his own family.

Methinks Middle Brat may outgrow one or more “boyfriends” before she meets her match.

Roller coaster time. Long story short, my insurance has been talking with the California Dr's, the transplant stiff. Idk what's gonna happen, but they've got it to where we're gonna go and meet with them. My insurance is even gonna pay for everything to just go see if they can help. The social worker lady thst she's been talking to called the California drs herself, and got our expenses covered. Idk details, but looks like we're going to talk, so help us pray.

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Roller coaster time. Long story short, my insurance has been talking with the California Dr's, the transplant stiff. Idk what's gonna happen, but they've got it to where we're gonna go and meet with them. My insurance is even gonna pay for everything to just go see if they can help. The social worker lady thst she's been talking to called the California drs herself, and got our expenses covered. Idk details, but looks like we're going to talk, so help us pray.

Calling them stiffs aint gonna get them to heal Tiff...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize that the transplant might still be a possibility! Absolutely praying for you guys.

Meant to share last night. This is the text she got. I don't understand a lot, but apparently the Dr's have had issue with funding for everything. He told the lady from my insurance (case worker, not social worker 😆), that, and in order to possibly do it for Tiffany, they'd need funding. My insurance agreed to fund everything, including the trip there fir consultation, and if we do it. I get that they'd get a lot of recognition for it if this happened, but still, I've never heard of an insurance company doing for someone what they're willing to do. Usually it's the opposite, don't want to spend. Whatever it is, I do think it's a God thing. Whatever comes of it, it's meant for us to go.1000002000.jpg

Meant to share last night. This is the text she got. I don't understand a lot, but apparently the Dr's have had issue with funding for everything. He told the lady from my insurance (case worker, not social worker 😆), that, and in order to possibly do it for Tiffany, they'd need funding. My insurance agreed to fund everything, including the trip there fir consultation, and if we do it. I get that they'd get a lot of recognition for it if this happened, but still, I've never heard of an insurance company doing for someone what they're willing to do. Usually it's the opposite, don't want to spend. Whatever it is, I do think it's a God thing. Whatever comes of it, it's meant for us to go.View attachment 673299
I was thinking, “Damn, they’ve even got Bea Arthur on board!”

Yes Sir....Always

I miss the music, but I don’t miss the plaid pants!
I absolutely Loved the 70's, there will never be another time like that again....if only we could go back if only for a few minutes to the hang outs with your friends and see everyone...that would be soooo Great and I miss the good music too!!
Some of my 70's friends....
20220912_144238.jpg0211181424-00.jpg0211181423-01.jpg

VN Store

Back