Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

RIP @joevol33, it's been fun guys!

* my wife's sister stopped by, the twin, while we were eating. She came up behind me at the table and hugged me, and i reached backwards to grab her shoulder to kinda hug back. I won't go into detail, but i didn't grab her shoulder ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…. The worst part, when i realized and said sorry, she said "oh it's fine". That's my fault as well ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: joevol33
RIP @joevol33, it's been fun guys!

* my wife's sister stopped by, the twin, while we were eating. She came up behind me at the table and hugged me, and i reached backwards to grab her shoulder to kinda hug back. I won't go into detail, but i didn't grab her shoulder ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…. The worst part, when i realized and said sorry, she said "oh it's fine". That's my fault as well ๐Ÿคฃ
Joe, I don't know if you know this or not, but yore a mess!

O Lord, through the passion of the most sacred heart of Jesus, I beseech Thee to heal Tiffany. We thank you for giving her and her family the courage to face the situations so that others may see your perpetual light shining through them, a beacon of strength that overcomes setbacks, and reaffirms your precious love for all. In the name of Jesus Christ, King of Kings, please hear and bless this prayer O Heavenly Father. Amen

Howโ€™s she doing lil Joe?
So far, so good. She is on antibiotic treatment, so we're curious how everything will work after Tuesday. My insurance (some kind of counselor) called her earlier. She said they'd have their Dr's look into the Mayo stuff, and see if they can recommend anything.

So far, so good. She is on antibiotic treatment, so we're curious how everything will work after Tuesday. My insurance (some kind of counselor) called her earlier. She said they'd have their Dr's look into the Mayo stuff, and see if they can recommend anything.
Tuesday?? Is that the end of the antibiotics?

Has Little Bit engaged with a FBI recruiter?
I honestly don't know, she is taking college classes already for it. She got a letter today from the school middle brat us at, she has spoken to them about their "whatever the law enforcement degree is". It was pretty much an acceptance if she wsnts to go there. She could actually graduate high school this year (junior year). She doesn't want to yet, gonna go half a year her senior year. She'll have all her requirements after Christmas though. Her and a couple of her friends could.

I honestly don't know, she is taking college classes already for it. She got a letter today from the school middle brat us at, she has spoken to them about their "whatever the law enforcement degree is". It was pretty much an acceptance if she wsnts to go there. She could actually graduate high school this year (junior year). She doesn't want to yet, gonna go half a year her senior year. She'll have all her requirements after Christmas though. Her and a couple of her friends could.
My son's have a good friend that's an agent in CT.

VN Store

Back