Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

We finally settled on a Chaise sofa, like a mini sectional. She wanted my 20 year old, comfortable, recliner gone because it doesn't match πŸ˜†. This sofa and recliner are a shade different, but the recliner matches hers, and the throw pillows have the same shade. Main thing it's really comfortable, and the sofa isn't too big and gauky, and won't take the whole room. Both of these were cheaper than the sectional, and the reimbursement check helped! They'll be delivered tomorrow!
1000001832.jpg1000001833.jpg

We finally settled on a Chaise sofa, like a mini sectional. She wanted my 20 year old, comfortable, recliner gone because it doesn't match πŸ˜†. This sofa and recliner are a shade different, but the recliner matches hers, and the throw pillows have the same shade. Main thing it's really comfortable, and the sofa isn't too big and gauky, and won't take the whole room. Both of these were cheaper than the sectional, and the reimbursement check helped! They'll be delivered tomorrow!
View attachment 670577View attachment 670578
And Tiffany can lie on the part where the pillows are, and you can fit on the little sectional part. That's cool.

View attachment 670577View attachment 670578
Very nice.....Ladies Love newly painted houses and new furniture πŸ˜‰

Stopped by badcock, they're having a going out of business sale. Tiffany needed a shelf for her lighthouses, and they had this really cheap. Entertainment center, with the two tiers, which will hold her lighthouses. It's different, but seems more modern, and she likes it, and that's what matters. Now, I'm gonna go to work to pay for itπŸ˜…

1000001844.jpg

Stopped by badcock, they're having a going out of business sale. Tiffany needed a shelf for her lighthouses, and they had this really cheap. Entertainment center, with the two tiers, which will hold her lighthouses. It's different, but seems more modern, and she likes it, and that's what matters. Now, I'm gonna go to work to pay for itπŸ˜…

View attachment 670929

Joe gotta work because he loaded up on Badcock...

View attachment 670929
That will be perfect for her lighthouses!!

VN Store

Back