Tim Scott 2024

The USA doesn’t need to have Opie Taylor in the Oval Office. Sensible and coherent leadership would be refreshing though . I don’t know too much about TS, but Pepperjax has had enough of the Biden utopia.

I see someone hasn’t received their F350 EV yet.
Necessary of course, to tow the 3K lb panel array to go grocery shopping.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Disagree entirely. Many Republicans running have said they are running to not be Trump.
I’m not talking about what Republican candidates are saying.

I’m talking about what the Democratic apparatus is going to say. And the Democratic apparatus will go hard after whoever the R nominee is.

Tim Scott could be squaring off against Joe Biden in a wheelchair with a feeding tube, and if Trump simply endorsed Scott:

Tim Scott is just another Trump endorsed candidate!!!
- CNN

LOL There seems to be a consistent theme among most people in Trump’s base. They all think if you don’t want 4 more years of Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

Not wanting Trump in no way means I want Biden. I reluctantly voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I’d take him over another 4 years of a Democrat, but that isn’t saying a lot. There are better, less divisive options for the GOP to go with. The sooner the GOP distances itself from Trump, the better off the party will be.
This to a T.

I don't understand the fascination with Scott outside of his race.

I don't think it's quite as simple as you put it, but Scott is like watching paint dry. Give him Larry Elder's communication delivery and willingness to think outside the box then we're on to something.

I don't know what's going right in our country: Larry Elder

GOP presidential candidate Larry Elder kicks off the 'Conversations About Our Country' series and discusses the top stories of the week on 'The Next Revolution.'

I don't know what's going right in our country: Larry Elder | Fox News Video

My early thoughts. The Republicans have a very strong field that is expected to get stronger. Republicans almost have too strong of a field. I'd rather save some of this bench strength for 2028.

Without emptying the tank on my thoughts this early, I just heard Vivek Ramaswamy on FN. That guy has as impressive ideas as I've heard. He is a strong conservative. He is an immigrant who is a naturalized citizen. He is the early leader for my vote in the primary.

Edit: Sorry I meant to post this in the 2024 Presidential Race thread.

My early thoughts. The Republicans have a very strong field that is expected to get stronger. Republicans almost have too strong of a field. I'd rather save some of this bench strength for 2028.

Without emptying the tank on my thoughts this early, I just heard Vivek Ramaswamy on FN. That guy has as impressive ideas as I've heard. He is a strong conservative. He is an immigrant who is a naturalized citizen. He is the early leader for my vote in the primary.

He's a nutjob of the highest order. Dig a little deeper.

I'm not. If Scott said he favors deregulation, tax enforcement and elimination of some exemptions for the wealthiest, would continue to support Ukraine, said he doesn't really care much about the so called woke issues and sees it as a distraction from working g on economic issues, I'd say it's better than 50 50 I'd vote for him.
If Tim Scott says he’ll raise taxes, I might consider voting for him.
- LG

So it’s safe to say you would never consider voting for him.

What was the point of this post? Some sort of weird virtue signal?

If Tim Scott says he’ll raise taxes, I might consider voting for him.
- LG

So it’s safe to say you would never consider voting for him.

What was the point of this post? Some sort of weird virtue signal?

He makes these posts because he thinks they make him sound like less of an ideologue.

Ever since I’ve interacted with him, he paints any challenger to the Democrat as evil. He even managed to do it to choirboy Romney. it’s his MO. LG used to smear the Tea Party as some racist movement as well.

Whoever is the eventual nominee, it won’t take long for him to rationalize why Biden is the better choice. His reasoning will hane nothing to do with what Biden offers, but will be constructed on some perceived moral flaw of the opposition…most likely invented.

It’s just the way it is.

He makes these posts because he thinks they make him sound like less of an ideologue.

Ever since I’ve interacted with him, he paints any challenger to the Democrat as evil. He even managed to do it to choirboy Romney. it’s his MO. LG used to smear the Tea Party as some racist movement as well.

Whoever is the eventual nominee, it won’t take long for him to rationalize why Biden is the better choice. His reasoning will hane nothing to do with what Biden offers, but will be constructed on some perceived moral flaw of the opposition…most likely invented.

It’s just the way it is.

Solid post. You said it better than I could. It's dishonest and somewhat emblematic of the democratic party. There is never any intentions to be honest brokers. Only the intention to get others to be foolish and naive to trust them.

It’s just the way it is.

Freak should sticky this lol. Well stated!

Reactions: BreatheUT

It’s just the way it is.
Yea I’ll put it in the same camp as the “I would vote for Liz Cheney or Adam Kinsinger over Biden” virtue signaling.

Tucker Carlson has better odds in Vegas of winning the R nomination than Liz & Adam do.

Reactions: hog88
I don't think it's quite as simple as you put it, but Scott is like watching paint dry. Give him Larry Elder's communication delivery and willingness to think outside the box then we're on to something.

I don't know what's going right in our country: Larry Elder

GOP presidential candidate Larry Elder kicks off the 'Conversations About Our Country' series and discusses the top stories of the week on 'The Next Revolution.'

I don't know what's going right in our country: Larry Elder | Fox News Video
If he were a white Republican, he wouldn't stand out. Just my opinion.

Doesn't matter if you don't fix the vote counting.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
LOL There seems to be a consistent theme among most people in Trump’s base. They all think if you don’t want 4 more years of Trump, then you must be a Democrat.

Not wanting Trump in no way means I want Biden. I reluctantly voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I’d take him over another 4 years of a Democrat, but that isn’t saying a lot. There are better, less divisive options for the GOP to go with. The sooner the GOP distances itself from Trump, the better off the party will be.

And I am telling you that the republican party is never going back to the Dick Cheney George Bush party. If you are of a different belief then we are not in the same camp. Mitch McConnell John Cornyn Mittens Romney and the other establishment types can wake up tomorrow and call themselves democrats and I would be totally fine. I am done with the forever war party mentality.
No disrespect at all to Tim Scott. But I want someone running the country who makes people on the other end of the political spectrum want to set their hair on fire. I want someone who will fundamental change the way our government operates. Not a John McCain who lives to cave in to democrats. Tim Scott I believe is a good guy. I long for the day of looking for leaders who are decent and speak lightly. But until then give me someone who will call the fake news media the enemy. This media would portray Tim Scott as Kanye West and I am not certain Senator Scott could do anything besides trying to convince people that he isn't Kanye. I want someone who gives the media the bird. Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Matt Gaetz etc those are the only people that I am supporting. Gone are the days I listen to these types
George W
John McCain
Bob Dole
George W Bush's daddy

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
And I am telling you that the republican party is never going back to the Dick Cheney George Bush party. If you are of a different belief then we are not in the same camp. Mitch McConnell John Cornyn Mittens Romney and the other establishment types can wake up tomorrow and call themselves democrats and I would be totally fine. I am done with the forever war party mentality.
No disrespect at all to Tim Scott. But I want someone running the country who makes people on the other end of the political spectrum want to set their hair on fire. I want someone who will fundamental change the way our government operates. Not a John McCain who lives to cave in to democrats. Tim Scott I believe is a good guy. I long for the day of looking for leaders who are decent and speak lightly. But until then give me someone who will call the fake news media the enemy. This media would portray Tim Scott as Kanye West and I am not certain Senator Scott could do anything besides trying to convince people that he isn't Kanye. I want someone who gives the media the bird. Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Matt Gaetz etc those are the only people that I am supporting. Gone are the days I listen to these types
George W
John McCain
Bob Dole
George W Bush's daddy
The manifesto of a moron

Reactions: BisonVol

VN Store

Back