Time to Fire Up a Biden is a Liar Thread

No they don’t need $1400 checks, they need to get to work you mumbling moron. But didn’t the 2 commies from GA run around promising $2000 checks?

Reactions: Boca Vol
Throw this puppy in here.
Good Lord - who on earth didn't see this coming

Biden Airlifts the Goalposts on School Reopening: 1 Day a Week!

""Biden vows to reopen most schools after 1st 100 days on the job," ran the Associated Press headline on December 8. Advocates of reopening who follow the issue closely could see the potential wiggle room—it's not the federal government's call, the full statement was shot through with hedges and conditions, "most" just means 50 percent plus one, etc.

Still, even after the downgrading of most K-12 schools to most K-8 schools (sorry, Classes of 2021-24, you're just hosed), I can't say I was ready for a goalpost-shift this tectonic:

wait for it, wait for it -

White House: Our goal is to have 50 percent of schools open by April 30, 2021 — “at least one day per week”"

To accomplish this they want roughly $200 billion; mostly focused on personnel.

Any of our Biden voters wanna support this?

While swearing in his staff on Inauguration Day, Biden issued a warning that he would 'fire you on the spot' if he heard them treating others 'with disrespect'- 'no ifs, and no buts.'

'I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect … talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot,' he said at the time.

'On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts. Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That's been missing in a big way the last four years.'

While swearing in his staff on Inauguration Day, Biden issued a warning that he would 'fire you on the spot' if he heard them treating others 'with disrespect'- 'no ifs, and no buts.'

'I am not joking when I say this, if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect … talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot,' he said at the time.

'On the spot. No ifs, ands or buts. Everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That's been missing in a big way the last four years.'
Yeah right, until someone sharts the bed and crosses the line and Biden does nothing. Biden is a worthless POS.

Reactions: 508mikey

"Well, of course they did..."
source.gif

Reactions: StarRaider
The liberals still don't seem to have much buyers remorse. Next years tax season hasn't hit them yet either that or they still have power.

Reactions: GSD82

VN Store

Back