Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

No way we lose to Arkansas at home after what they did to us last year.

Oh yes my friend, there is a way....
You don't think All those weapons they have are capable of winning in Knoxville?
That was a clinic last year.

what do you base that on?

Not to answer for him but...... (I was born and raised rooting for Arkansas, both parents are from Arkansas) Houston Nutt is a terrible coach. They lost their good QB (won every game he started) in Mustain. They lost Gus Malzahn. They have Darren McFadden to carry them this year, and he can't do it all. Not in the SEC.

Arkansas lost both Offensive Tackles and a Guard from their o-line . . . along with their Offensive Coordinator; not to mention the offseason distractions. I don't think anybody really knows what Arkansas has got.

Arkansas lost both Offensive Tackles and a Guard from their o-line . . . along with their Offensive Coordinator; not to mention the offseason distractions. I don't think anybody really knows what Arkansas has got.

Ooh Ooh I know! I know!

What is a terrible coach, Alex?

what do you base that on?
New offensive coordinator, a qb who only completed 49% of passes last year, teams improving their defense against McFadden...
All in all I just think that they will still not have a passing game and that other teams will finally catch up to this offensive package that they run. I could be wrong but I truly believe that have a bad year.

Nutt is definitely overrated and I think Ark's o-line is gona hurt them.
But to say Arkansas will be a joke is a bit much.

Nutt is definitely overrated and I think Ark's o-line is gona hurt them.
But to say Arkansas will be a joke is a bit much.

Nutt isn't rated at all. He is a joke in the coaching community. The only reason he is still at that school is Frank Broyles. Arkansas won't be a joke, but they will be in a reality check from their 10 win season last year.

R.I.P.

blamie
Cincy Vol 05
dan4vols
getyopopcornready
hvwarrior58
jcolli30
jwells
mcompton
orange+white=heaven
rgvol
TennVols423
Volsfan895

should the Vols lose to UGA at least 10 more shall be added to the rolls of the vanquished

I know the season isn't completely over, but I thought it would be fun to bump this thread and see who is close and who wasn't.

VN Store

Back