Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

9-4 Regular Season. Fulmer retires one day after loss in bowl game.

And what will your season be like Law. ? I'm thinking ho-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------let's see now, guess I will turn to the wegee ball for this one and it's------- ho no you really don;t want to hear this.

12-2
Win the East with one conference loss
Lose to LSU in the SEC championship game.
Win a BCS bowl with an at large bid
Would like to see us play Texas,Michigan, or OSU

California W 80%
Southern Miss W 85%
at Florida L 35%
Arkansas State W 100%
Georgia L 45%
Mississippi State W 95%
at Alabama W 65%
South Carolina L 45%
Louisiana-Lafayette (HC) W 100%
Arkansas W 50%
Vanderbilt W 100%
at Kentucky W 90%

Predictions with the percentage that I give UT to win the particular matchup.

So you are 68.75% sure?

And what will your season be like Law. ? I'm thinking ho------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------let's see now, guess I will turn to the wegee ball for this one and it's------- ho no you really don;t want to hear this.
Big John Studd. Shannon Whirry. Soap. White Lion. Prosciutto.

Well I picture this
Week 1 we go into Cal and blow up their D-line. After pounding them into submission we open up the air attack.

Week 2 we get a little ahead of ourselves and need a solid second half to beat down USM.

Week 3 Our now ready and explosive WR core blooms and we tear apart a young FLA D. Chavis unleashes schemes that make TEBOW look like tebow.

Week 4 We express our new found hope and excitement by resurrecting a beat down like ones from times long past. AKST

Week 5 On this week the lord said rest and prepare for the coming fleas.

Week 6 Stafford comes out and shows an overly confident Tennessee what all the hype about him is about. A Dog fight ensues. I can't call it or maybe I do not want to this is our need a break game.

Week 7 M.S. makes its case for being replaced in the SEC. We apply some lubricant because who said we have no mercy.

Week 8 After a week of ESPN BS on how the Tide is for real and UT is lucky playing such a weak schedule. And oh yes they will say it. Tennessee comes out angry and Wilson has under 100 passing, Tide under 50 rushing. ESPN suddenly notices we are pretty good. But our schedule is not quite tough enough unlike West Virginia's.

Week 9 Spurrier comes to town and has already announced he is leaving SC. SC has no passion and lays down for us. A traditional SC and UT game.

Week 10 LL do I have to say, I do not speak of the already deceased.

Week 11 Arky comes to down. McFadden is having a great year but Arky has lost faith in its coach. It is a one man team. A few highlights reeled off by DM but Ainge and Hef prove too much. Crompton plays most of the second half and has some revenge.

Week 12 Vandy will not let us sleep but is like a dachshund attempting to mount a mastiff. We shake them off and continue the march.

Week 13 Kentucky comes in with dreams of ruin but Tenn. has come to far to let the dream go. A beat down results and Crompton gets some more playing time.

Week 14 we rest and wait assuming if we beat Auburn next week we get a national title bid.

Week 15 Auburn plays us conservative and tough it comes down to a field goal. We win but ESPN spins that because the game was close we are overrated and have weaknesses at QB and Free Safety. Thus, Michigan a traditional power house gets the bid.

Sugar Bowl We make people wonder why WV was in the top 25. Suddenly everyone realizes the Big East really blows as always.

Ainge is picked in the early second round in the Draft.

Great work I like WK'S 3.6,8 and WK 7 what thought what mercy.

Are you being paid for every "ban train" reference you make?

No, And (what's it to ya?) Thats a old phrase we used years ago to counter the (Are you) phrase. Keeping a list. marking it down, do you work for the CIA? I like saying (ban train) has a ring to it.

I think VolNation Live on Sunday night should begin with a spoken word interpretation of the last couple of pages of this thread.

It's a long ways until Sunday. The next few days will be fun. How many pages will this thread have by Sunday? Yes good idea let's take the last few pages of this thread and begin VolNation live.

Sorry I bumped this back up. I thought we'd only get everyone's official season record predictions. My bad.

VN Store

Back