Time to go on record... Pre-Season Predictions

( 7-5 ) Hate to say it but our recievers can't catch a football. We'll depend on our defence to much and will have a hard time going long into games because they will be on the field to much as well.

CFP.com has the SEC east finish as.
GATORS
VOLS
CHIKENS
DOGS
CATS
VANDY

I do not see a team that replaced 10 starters on D winning the SEC east.

With all the predictions I see a lot of close games. There are several factors that go into winning these games ,where the game is played, strong and weak points on O & D. conditioning, weather, fans. injuries, turnovers, given these factors and the games
CAL-VOLS
FLORIDA-VOLS
GEORGIA-VOLS
ALABAMA-VOLS
ARKANSAS-VOLS
Who will win,how will they win with factors given.

With all the predictions I see a lot of close games. There are several factors that go into winning these games ,where the game is played, strong and weak points on O & D. conditioning, weather, fans. injuries, turnovers, given these factors and the games
CAL-VOLS
FLORIDA-VOLS
GEORGIA-VOLS
ALABAMA-VOLS
ARKANSAS-VOLS
Who will win,how will they win with factors given.

Vols over Cal 34-21. Ainge is out to prove that he´s the QB he´s been groomed to be.

Vols best the Gators 45-38 in double overtime.

Vols trounce the Dawgs again 52-35.

Vols over Bama 3-0.

Vols over Arkansas 24-21.

Vols lose to UK 31-17 to send the Vols to 11-1. DOH! :rock:

Vols over Cal 34-21. Ainge is out to prove that he´s the QB he´s been groomed to be.

Vols best the Gators 45-38 in double overtime.

Vols trounce the Dawgs again 52-35.

Vols over Bama 3-0.

Vols over Arkansas 24-21.

Vols lose to UK 31-17 to send the Vols to 11-1. DOH! :rock:

Good but I did not see Kentucky as that close tough game though lots of exp on both sides of the ball for the cats.

I posted mine back in April. They haven't changed.

Might you refresh our memories, or do you remember the thread# so we can go and have a look see. April that's pretty far back or . Please hurry everyone has been sitting on the edge of their chairs.

9-3. Losses to Florida, Alabama, and South Carolina. Followed maybe by a Peach Bowl date with Miami.

I say 12-2 with 1 loss in the SECCG vs LSU and we drop one during the season (not sure who though).

10-3 With losses to Florida,georgia.Lose to Ohio State in the Capital One Bowl.I think we finish in a three way tie for the east with florida,or georgia,maybe south carolina all at 6-2.

VN Store

Back