TN #3 on Rivals, Negavols on Suicide Watch!

I know next February this could be different, but the way coach Jones is getting it done, I would not be surprised if he landed a 5* between now and then!

Reactions: 3 people
:)Where is them Negavols at looks like they could find something wrong with what coach is doing.

That light you see at the end of the tunnel IS the train. You better get on board, or get out of the way.

Reactions: 18 people
we are only 2 points behind A&M. If one of those players get a ranking we would be ahead.

I see no 5*s so he doesn't get "it" i kid i kid

92867a9c-a98c-e211-a211-002655e6c126_original.jpg

Reactions: 19 people
What's crazy about this recruiting windfall is that I seriously don't think Gruden (soon?) would have been able to match this unbelievable start by Butch and Co.

I'll be the first to admit that the main reason I was so enamored with Gruden was his potential recruiting prowess based on name and image alone.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but ladies and gents I think we got the right guy!!

Go ahead and pull the trigger, Dillon - you know you want to! :rock2:

What's crazy about this recruiting windfall is that I seriously don't think Gruden (soon?) would have been able to match this unbelievable start by Butch and Co.

I'll be the first to admit that the main reason I was so enamored with Gruden was his potential recruiting prowess based on name and image alone.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but ladies and gents I think we got the right guy!!

Go ahead and pull the trigger, Dillon - you know you want to! :rock2:

CBJ is doing GREAT so far, but let's not get crazy. Gruden would have put UT on top of recruiting immediately just b/c of his name and TV personna

VN Store

Back