'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

Spillman is coming to Tennessee, he might like OSU but his heart is in Knoxville as well as his brother. That has to mean something playing with his older brother in college. Don't scream at me but didn't Vandy have like Four or five brother play there not all at the same time but within a few years I think.

Make the case: Everyone has had Spillman in orange for well over a year after his older brother Nathan picked Tennessee. That’s probably worked against the Vols in all honesty. He has a phenomenal relationship with Brian Jean Mary and really has connected well with current members of the team. His family is very pro orange and having Lipscomb teammate Kaleb Beasley committed sure doesn’t hurt the Vols chances either.

Take: I’m not going to call this a lay down even though some might. It’s simply not. It’s been a two team race for quite a while with Ohio State really pushing Tennessee for Spillman. Spillman has been on the lake on vacation as he tries to get away from recruiting. He is looking for clarity and I don’t think it’s crazy to think he could pick the Buckeyes but I just think to many things come up orange.

-AP

Make the case: Everyone has had Spillman in orange for well over a year after his older brother Nathan picked Tennessee. That’s probably worked against the Vols in all honesty. He has a phenomenal relationship with Brian Jean Mary and really has connected well with current members of the team. His family is very pro orange and having Lipscomb teammate Kaleb Beasley committed sure doesn’t hurt the Vols chances either.

Take: I’m not going to call this a lay down even though some might. It’s simply not. It’s been a two team race for quite a while with Ohio State really pushing Tennessee for Spillman. Spillman has been on the lake on vacation as he tries to get away from recruiting. He is looking for clarity and I don’t think it’s crazy to think he could pick the Buckeyes but I just think to many things come up orange.

-AP
1689005696569.gif

not to be a debbie downer but this one will be closer than people think. I still think he chooses the Vols in the end though

If he picks OSU then there truly is an issue with our rep in state. There is something going on when you have several kids who love the school, visit multiple times citing family feel and relationships, THIS one has a brother playing on the team. And has been a long time IN STATE lean, and still needs a vacation to make sure. LOL.

That said, Vol day long.

If he picks OSU then there truly is an issue with our rep in state. There is something going on when you have several kids who love the school, visit multiple times citing family feel and relationships, THIS one has a brother playing on the team. And has been a long time IN STATE lean, and still needs a vacation to make sure. LOL.

That said, Vol.

Who are the “several” kids in state that have done this?

Who are the “several” kids in state that have done this?
I dont know right off. Ill be happy to look back

Perhaps we werent their 'faves' growing up but, Walter Nolen, Dallen Hayden, Wade Twins, J Colson, Adonai. Seems the list is getting less and less every year.

Reactions: bigl3327

Perhaps we werent there 'faves' growing up but, Walter Nolen, Dallen Hayden, Wade Twins, J Colson, Adonai. Seems the list is getting less and less every year.
I don’t even count the wade twins because the wanted one to play qb when he’s obviously not one. The staff isn’t gonna make promises they know aren’t true. Adonai Mitchell also wasn’t recruited by Heupel.

I don’t even count the wade twins because the wanted one to play qb when he’s obviously not one. The staff isn’t gonna make promises they know aren’t true. Adonai Mitchell also wasn’t recruited by Heupel.
I agree with that. And its all good, esp since we know supercuts was giving five dollar high fives to kids.

Reactions: Volfan39

That said, Vol day long.
I think Ohio State has been the cool school his whole life

There are so many bandwagon ohio state fans

I've seen three OSU license plates in Hendersonville TN today

I think OSU is romanticized in his head too much

I think Ohio State has been the cool school his whole life

There are so many bandwagon ohio state fans

I've seen three OSU license plates in Hendersonville TN today

I think OSU is romanticized in his head too much
I think he is a Vol…. Been that way for awhile…. Just wants his moment in the sun.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

Perhaps we werent there 'faves' growing up but, Walter Nolen- lived in TN for less than 2 years, Dallen Hayden, Wade Twins-one wanted to play QB, wasn’t going to work, J Colson-whole family is Michigan fans, first thing he saw when he moved here from Haiti was a UM hat, Adonai-moved here from Texas before jr year . Seems the list is getting less and less every year.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back