'24 TN LB Edwin Spillman (Tennessee)

I still think Spillman will go to UT, but here is something interesting to think about......... OSU has a LB recruit ( Kyngstonn Villiamu-Asa) from California who is announcing July 23rd, and Edwin is announcing on the 24th. Could he be waiting for that prospects decision to impact his own?? We'll see.

Reactions: hooter vol
I still think Spillman will go to UT, but here is something interesting to think about......... OSU has a LB recruit ( Kyngstonn Villiamu-Asa) from California who is announcing July 23rd, and Edwin is announcing on the 24th. Could he be waiting for that prospects decision to impact his own?? We'll see.
Edwin is announcing the 21st.

That has 0 relevance. Edwin has stated he

* wants to be recruited separately of Nathan
* has always liked the nose whistlers
* TN has done a good job of honoring that, but, the media who keeps assuming he will go to TN that has bothered him
* Hubbs et al make it sound like this is maybe a toss up

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back