'19 TN OL Melvin McBride (Tennessee signee)

Is this kid a take now or is he a wait and see ?

Edit : NVM I did the back read

Last edited:
I just don't think they take 5 OL

Maybe Phil's advice to Pruitt was to take more lineman than you think you need. It takes a long time to developed lineman and Tennessee wont br back to a championship level for at least a couple years if everything goes right. It's better to get the pieces in to have a dominate oline now. It's been seen that freshman skill players can have a large impact if they have the correct pieces around them.

Reactions: 1 person
If they decide to only take 2 WRs then there’s a spot for a fifth lineman. I talked about this in another thread. They feel better about the wr group than the oline group. And there’s more talent in the recruiting pool for lineman this year.

Reactions: 2 people
If they decide to only take 2 WRs then there’s a spot for a fifth lineman. I talked about this in another thread. They feel better about the wr group than the oline group. And there’s more talent in the recruiting pool for lineman this year.

I’m all for this

We can’t be known as WRU again until we are known for our offensive line again . Same goes for our power running attack , I’m so glad to see the staff going out and getting these big uglies .

Reactions: 2 people
Totally agree....You need to build the team from the inside out. Without an offensive line to protect the QB and block for the RBs, you're not going to have enough space and honesty from opposing defenses for your WRs to be successful.

And next year.

VN Store

Back