'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Yikes his offensive line looks..... tiny. Hope he can stay upright when they play the bigger teams this year.
The interior will be tiny but once they get Kaden Mowl healthy (out a month) at 6'7/330 to pair with fellow massive newcomer Stephon Shivers (UGA commit), the tackles will at least be pretty good

The interior will be tiny but once they get Kaden Mowl healthy (out a month) at 6'7/330 to pair with fellow massive newcomer Stephon Shivers (UGA commit), the tackles will at least be pretty good
I wonder if we’d try to get Mowl to walk on. Based on his twitter looks like he’s a big UT fan

I wonder if we’d get to get Mowl to walk on. Based on his twitter looks like he’s a big UT fan
MTSU did offer and his grandad played there so that was one he was hoping for I think. Not sure where he is on their board right now tho, they have 3... maybe 4... OL commits in the boat and want to end with 5 as of right now. Getting hurt prior to senior year sucks but he'll at least get to show pass pro eventually

According to Wiltfong, GMac was as coveted as Bryce Underwood among college coaches. I'm not telling anyone anything new but it is cool to hear that from the national recruiting director

I know some people think Fong hates us but he said a lot of good things about our recruiting on his show including our infrastructure, development, and relationship building

According to Wiltfong, GMac was as coveted as Bryce Underwood among college coaches. I'm not telling anyone anything new but it is cool to hear that from the national recruiting director

I know some people think Fong hates us but he said a lot of good things about our recruiting on his show including our infrastructure, development, and relationship building
He cant show any biases in his job.

I recall being in my 20's and hearing about CFB recruiting. This was before Newberg's show. This was about the time the Journal and Sentinel were covering it.

Didnt even have a computer, or internet.

Tom Lemming was really the only guy I recall reading. He was about the biggest ND homer on Earth. I'm just so glad, and thankful that Scout/Gridscape, Rivals and SportsSouth chose to generate interest in SEC ball, which got picked up by the National guys.

That ND coddling was 🤢. NBC was worst, couldnt even watch USAAA game bc of the homerism.

I don’t know how anybody didn’t realize that already that follows recruiting he was Saban’s number 1 target at QB again and we beat them yet again, On3 then goes on to give Bama’s plan B QB once committed to SMU another star. Not saying he sucks but it’s funny seeing it from that perspective while hearing Wiltfong say this.

He cant show any biases in his job.

I recall being in my 20's and hearing about CFB recruiting. This was before Newberg's show. This was about the time the Journal and Sentinel were covering it.

Didnt even have a computer, or internet.

Tom Lemming was really the only guy I recall reading. He was about the biggest ND homer on Earth. I'm just so glad, and thankful that Scout/Gridscape, Rivals and SportsSouth chose to generate interest in SEC ball, which got picked up by the National guys.

That ND coddling was 🤢. NBC was worst, couldnt even watch USAAA game bc of the homerism.
Forrest Davis the biggest bama Homer every player committed to them was sure fire NFL players.

I don’t know how anybody didn’t realize that already that follows recruiting he was Saban’s number 1 target at QB again and we beat them yet again, On3 then goes on to give Bama’s plan B QB once committed to SMU another star. Not saying he sucks but it’s funny seeing it from that perspective while hearing Wiltfong say this.
Yeah, it was a consensus that GMac was a top two guy and Nick sabans guy, which is why I said I'm not telling anyone anything new. I find it kind of interesting that Fong said that The coaches regard him that highly and yet the industry still dropped him to the 8th best quarterback. You would think the industry would take that into account but I get it, they have camps to sell.

Saban, Kelly, and Heupel both had him targeted as their top QB. Kid needs a couple years of S&C, all you can eat buffets and dodging crazed mountain women and he’s ready to roll.

Not gonna lie, I’ve never been the biggest fan of this kid, but he definitely has the arm talent.

Literally just flicking his wrist.

Before someone ask why I’m not the biggest fan, it’s mostly due to Nico being here till Faizon arrives on campus.

I think Faizon is that good, but this is kid right on his heels, so at the end of the day I’d be happy with either starting.
Don’t sleep on Merklinger! 😎

Just saw Rivals dropped him to 125 overall. It’s surprising he has regressed so much over the summer. Could it be from all the visits and not focusing on football? Whatever it is he needs to fix it.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Just saw Rivals dropped him to 125 overall. It’s surprising he has regressed so much over the summer. Could it be from all the visits and not focusing on football? Whatever it is he needs to fix it.
Reports say his rating dropped from a 79 overall to a 77 overall

VN Store

Back