'25 TN RB Daune Morris (USC commit)

When Cam Rising is playing in his 7th season and everyone immediately assumes he’ll get an 8th, I’m going to confidently assume that if Karic appeals to the NCAA for a 5th season due to playing in 4 games and a handful of snaps in 2023 he’ll have it granted.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
They are calling his COVID year a redshirt year. But it isn’t.

His career:
2020: COVID
2021: 11 games
2022: 12 games
2023: 5 games
2024: 7 games so far

So he clearly hasn’t redshirted. He’s out of eligibility unless he can get that 2023 year back for injury.

That’s great news.
Heard/Johnson/Heard
Karic/Sham/Sanders (learning)
Satterwhite/Lang
Anderson/Reddick/Bussell
Warren/Ginther/Perry

I had it wrong! Back to not the greatest news. @swchandler1988

When Cam Rising is playing in his 7th season and everyone immediately assumes he’ll get an 8th, I’m going to confidently assume that if Karic appeals to the NCAA for a 5th season due to playing in 4 games and a handful of snaps in 2023 he’ll have it granted.

That’s fair. 😂

I have not seen one of our backup rb’s show sec talent yet. Who is going to replace Sampson. Bishop? Sheldon is always hurt, who knows how good he is. Am I missing some great back being red shirted?
Bishop has been good. YPC is right there with Sampson. Beyond that it's unproven but Seldon or Lewis should be ready to go next year. It's not like this kid is ready to walk in and pass protect most likely.

VN Store

Back