'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Kid is so much better than those two Georgia RBs we had committed before.

I disagree. I loved Lyn-J, Kamara clone, imo. Grant is just a pure football player, still think he would have made a good safety in the mode of Warrior, if RB didn't work out. I like Banks better as a RB than Grant, but still want him. I just love the way Grant plays the game, whether RB, DB and/or special teams. Don't get me wrong, I think Banks will be a good RB, just preferred Lyn-J, 2 totally different backs. Like I said, UT should still take Grant and shouldn't have a problem finding somewhere Grant would be able to help the team.

I disagree. I loved Lyn-J, Kamara clone, imo. Grant is just a pure football player, still think he would have made a good safety in the mode of Warrior, if RB didn't work out. I like Banks better as a RB than Grant, but still want him. I just love the way Grant plays the game, whether RB, DB and/or special teams. Don't get me wrong, I think Banks will be a good RB, just preferred Lyn-J, 2 totally different backs. Like I said, UT should still take Grant and shouldn't have a problem finding somewhere Grant would be able to help the team.

Me too, Lyn-J looked special. Agility in spades.

If Grant was Warrior good at safety he’d have offers at safety like Warrior. I was not impressed with either. This kid here is impressive. Grant can go to another school and help them. Recruit guys for one position and develop them. Not tweeners.....

If Grant was Warrior good at safety he’d have offers at safety like Warrior. I was not impressed with either. This kid here is impressive. Grant can go to another school and help them. Recruit guys for one position and develop them. Not tweeners.....

I understand that and u are probably right. I just thought Grant was a ball player and appreciated his loyalty and wish UT could find a place for him in this class.

Last edited:
I think Kelly returns, he needs to, and we would take Bell and Banks. Bell is an impact player and Banks can redshirt and prepare for the future with a combo of him and Chandler.

Stop, it’s starting to tingle !

If this guy we're a check, I'd say we could take it to the bank. Pruitt will cash in tomorrow.

Lol he isn’t close to Kamara.

Lol he isn’t close to Kamara.

No, AK is a once in a lifetime talent, but they have a lot of similarities. Other than Master Teague, Lyn-J was my favorite back that UT had a realistic chance at this cycle. I am allowed to my opinion, am I not ?

No, AK is a once in a lifetime talent, but they have a lot of similarities. Other than Master Teague, Lyn-J was my favorite back that UT had a realistic chance at this cycle. I am allowed to my opinion, am I not ?

Of course. Just didn’t think the Kamara comparison was accurate.

Of course. Just didn’t think the Kamara comparison was accurate.

Lyn-J is a very good receiver out of the backfield like AK. I thought he had the potential to do some of the same things that AK did at UT. Of course, he was probably better suited for Butch's offense, but a good OC works with what he has. Apparently, we will never know how he would have done at UT, but I think Lyn-J will have a nice college career wherever he plays

Lyn-J is a very good receiver out of the backfield like AK. I thought he had the potential to do some of the same things that AK did at UT. Of course, he was probably better suited for Butch's offense, but a good OC works with what he has. Apparently, we will never know how he would have done at UT, but I think Lyn-J will have a nice college career wherever he plays

I really wasn’t that impressed with either rb commit this class after Teague snubbed us. Glad to see us pick up a good back this late.

Not saying he has Gurley speed or ability, but his running style reminds you of him. Big guy with ability to make you miss and break one.

Booooom💥💥💥💥💥!!!!💥💥💥💥💥

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back