'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Indiana players were better when every kid practiced on unpaved courts.

I've had hoops in the grass, you can still dribble. But sand? Never seen that before. Not even in French Lick.

I've had hoops in the grass, you can still dribble. But sand? Never seen that before. Not even in French Lick.

“If you can dodge a wrench...” “If you can dribble in sand...”
giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
that looks extremely difficult. I'd be on my ass the first pivot.

Each new video I see of this kid makes me believe more and more that he will play a big role this yr.

Might just be the perfect runningback in this system.

Each new video I see of this kid makes me believe more and more that he will play a big role this yr.

agreed. i think this was a huge get for this staff. i'm excited about Banks for sure.

You can Bank on it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 10 people

My only ‘concern’ for him this year is simply that it’s not often you see a true freshman running back have a major impact or play a big role. Definitely think behind Chandler he is the most gifted back, and unlike Chandler he is more suited for our offense.

What numbers you thinking?

I could see him getting 300 yards and 2-3 tds this season.

Just happy to see him working out rather that hitting the local 'drive thrus.' Although word is probably getting out about training expectations and the reality.

VN Store

Back