'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

200w.gif

:)

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Is he going to play basketball too? Or maybe kick field goals?

33. 3 plus 3 = 6. A td is 6 points. When he scores if the crowd puts up a 3 in each hand to give him 6 maybe. A bit convoluted but I think that's what he's trying to start maybe? Also, could do the Vol sign in both hands to double the effect kind of even though it only really works in the left. Insert CatBone joke here.

33. 3 plus 3 = 6. A td is 6 points. When he scores if the crowd puts up a 3 in each hand to give him 6 maybe. A bit convoluted but I think that's what he's trying to start maybe? Also, could do the Vol sign in both hands to double the effect kind of even though it only really works in the left. Insert CatBone joke here.

Yea, I wasn't being serious. I'm sure he's referring to his number. I was just trying to entertain the simple minded posters. You see who responded?

Yea, I wasn't being serious. I'm sure he's referring to his number. I was just trying to entertain the simple minded posters. You see who responded?

When you make the vol hand sign like JK did when he scored its three fingers. Pretty sure that’s the reference.

"Give him 3... plus... 3.... Give him 6!"

- John Ward (From Heaven)

I'm sure 4-6 weeks is probably just to get back to some sense of normalcy. Much longer to get to 100%.

Much longer. As a PT, I've been treating orthopedic patients for 30 years. Depending on age, most achieve close to 100% after 6-9 months.

Much longer. As a PT, I've been treating orthopedic patients for 30 years. Depending on age, most achieve close to 100% after 6-9 months.

They did the anterior approach. From what we've been told the recovery is easier. Is that true?

VN Store

Back