'18 TN RB Jeremy Banks (UT signee)

Makes sense to look for a workhorse back. Most our guys are open space big play guys outside of Jordan. Assuming Kelly leaves that is

Makes sense to look for a workhorse back. Most our guys are open space big play guys outside of Jordan. Assuming Kelly leaves that is

Agreed. I'm betting we will start seeing different type of RB being recruited under Pruitt. A bruising back that can wear you down but can also break off a 50-75 yard run. Still have one guy that is a speed back to be a change of pace guy after the big boys have worn the Defense down.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. I'm betting we will start seeing different type of RB being recruited under Pruitt. A bruising back that can wear you down but can also break off a 50-75 yard run. Still have one guy that is a speed back to be a change of pace guy after the big boys have worn the Defense down.

In my opinion, that's the best strategy for the run game. Because on 3rd and long, teams can't cheat too much or too less on the big play back. It's like Kamara in the Saint's offense. When he's in on a passing down, you have to play him but that opens other players.

OV this weekend...

THE SKINNY: The Memphis native is teammates with top target Jerome Carvin at Cordova. Banks earned a UT offer late last week after rushing for nearly 2,000 yards and 32 touchdowns in his senior season. Banks has already taken OVs to Nebraska, Wyoming, UCLA and Iowa State.

-VQ

Reactions: 8 people
I hope we make a move for BJ Emmons as well. He's the best back to come out of NC since Gurley talent wise. Even better than Love who we blew by not taking.

I hope we make a move for BJ Emmons as well. He's the best back to come out of NC since Gurley talent wise. Even better than Love who we blew by not taking.

Kind of shocked we haven’t heard a word about Emmons with the new staff. Guess maybe some bad blood with Pruitt?

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee going in-home with Cordova running back Jeremy Banks tonight. The 4-star tailback is set to take an OV to Tennessee this weekend. Jeremy Pruitt is also scheduled to see his teammate and top OL target Jerome Carvin tonight in Memphis, too

- Simonton

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back