'25 TN RB Shekai Mills-Knight

I remember listening to the state championship on the radio and this kids name just kept coming up over and over for great plays.
11 carries for 113 yards and a touchdown that game with this TD... He missed first four games with an ankle injury and was still getting comfortable moving from Quebec to Chattanooga but as the season went on he really started to become himself. This year, I think he takes the next step. They have just as many mouth to feed in this offense but he'll get more touches just with Amari and Max leaving (got D1 guys to replace them fwiw lol). All that being said, I'm expecting a real breakout season from him

Got the impression from VQ we weren’t pushing that hard here. Not so much for the 25 class, but I’m a little baffled why we didn’t seek out more RB help in the portal. I think we will be run heavy as Heup eases Nico into the season, and we have one healthy RB right now.

Reactions: Bloodrunsorange27
Got the impression from VQ we weren’t pushing that hard here. Not so much for the 25 class, but I’m a little baffled why we didn’t seek out more RB help in the portal. I think we will be run heavy as Heup eases Nico into the season, and we have one healthy RB right now.
We have more than one healthy RB right now…

VN Store

Back