'25 TN RB Shekai Mills-Knight

According to On3 and 247 he was a 4 star who apparently was under ranked by the other 2 services. May want to watch some games so you don't sound like you just came out from under a rock.
What does watching game film have to do with replying to ole miss’s sell to shekai that we have a multiple 4 star RBs on the roster? I just think it’s a dumb selling point is all im not mocking who we have on the roster based on their abilities

Seems like a Keith type back. Was hoping we'd get a bit more lightning instead of more thunder in the RB room.
This kid is much more explosive than Keith (although Keith may still surprise if he learns to run behind his pads). Knight is a big back with long speed. He's also just scratching the surface of his potential. While it won't kill us to not get him, this will be a big win for Old Piss. Especially after the run of decommits. There will be new names that pop up this fall if we don't get Ousmane either. There always is. But, @allvolrecruiting said they wanted to add a big back to pair with Baker, and this kid is a big back with speed. We're still putting together one helluva class either way.

Last edited:
Who’s stats were better last year?
He had more yards and touchdowns but a lower YPG and more touches. Some of you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is for a high school kid. Two productive backs in productive offenses, that’s it. This superficial “my guy is better because xyz” is really, really dumb.

He had more yards and touchdowns but a lower YPG and more touches. Some of you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is for a high school kid. Two productive backs in productive offenses, that’s it. This superficial “my guy is better because xyz” is really, really dumb.
Agreed

So Dylan Sampson played like the 3 star ESPN and rivals had him at? Sounds like you’re an expert about anything up your azz. Maybe should take that to the ‘woke’ forum
There’s “woke” then there’s the OVERREACTING spiel you mouth diarrhea’d out. Sampson was an averaged out 3 star if one bows to the virgin nerds who hand out ratings. From day one he’s outplayed what they wrought. For point of discussion, the poster you snapped off at was factually correct. And when did Freak create a woke forum…and how do I put it on ignore? 🤨

Got the impression from VQ we weren’t pushing that hard here. Not so much for the 25 class, but I’m a little baffled why we didn’t seek out more RB help in the portal. I think we will be run heavy as Heup eases Nico into the season, and we have one healthy RB right now.

We have 4. Where does this narrative come from? Only one out right now is Seldon

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back