Tn Women In The National Finals

I'll cheer for the Lady Vols and I think Pat is a great coach, but women's basketball is just sooooo frustrating to watch.

Just one mans opinion...but Pat Summit is to womens basketball what Bob Knight was to mens, the best.

I hope she keeps coaching another 15 years, that would leave her with 6 to 7 more NCs and untouchable amongst peers.

I love the Lady Vols and have been a fan for years.

Hope they show Stanford who rules tomorrow night.

GO VOLS

I have come to the conclusion that the reason not as many people classify the Lady Vols with the men is they probably don't have children,probably don't have girls (for sure). I have 3 sons and have respected the Lady Vols ever since I was a teen (my dear old departed dad indoctrinated me into all things Tennessee). I don't really care if people don't follow them, just save the venom & hostility whenever the subject is mentioned.

Just one mans opinion...but Pat Summit is to womens basketball what Bob Knight was to mens, the best.

I hope she keeps coaching another 15 years, that would leave her with 6 to 7 more NCs and untouchable amongst peers.

I love the Lady Vols and have been a fan for years.

Hope they show Stanford who rules tomorrow night.

GO VOLS
:thumbsup:

Bob Knight was not the men's best.

Who would win, the best women's college basketball team vs. one of the high school boy's teams in the USA Today top 25?

Who would win, the best women's college basketball team vs. one of the high school boy's teams in the USA Today top 25?

Really don't get this question. Are there actually grown men in this forum that don't understand the differences between men and women?

Well, it's hard to argue with John Wooden or Dean Smith's stats. Personally, Rck Pitino's up there for me as well.

How many national championships does John Wooden have that didn't involve mob money buying players?

How many national championships does Dean Smith actually have?

Really don't get this question. Are there actually grown men in this forum that don't understand the differences between men and women?

I like it. I don't like the question, so I'll let everyone know that by responding to it, and I'll get philisophical and somewhat insulting whilst doing so. Hard core :rock2::rock2:.

VN Store

Back