Tn Women In The National Finals

I like it. I don't like the question, so I'll let everyone know that by responding to it, and I'll get philisophical and somewhat insulting whilst doing so. Hard core :rock2::rock2:.

Wrong. I like any contest with the Vols involved if they are playing for a title. Female basketball is rather boring...I just don't need to ask questions that are the equivalent of "are men stronger, quicker, and faster than women". Hard core.

Wrong. I like any contest with the Vols involved if they are playing for a title. Female basketball is rather boring...I just don't need to ask questions that are the equivalent of "are men stronger, quicker, and faster than women". Hard core.

Word.

It was not weak at all it was very exciting to be truthful.

I found myself watching it and it was low quality excitement if you know what I mean. Maybe yesterday's game was just an anomaly, but the score was like 10-9 with 7 minutes left in the first half. I shut it off after that till the last one minute.

People people there are plenty of Memphis, Florida, and Ohio State teams to beat up on. :)

Our men’s and women’s teams in almost all sports are excellent!!! GO VOLS!!! :peace2::rock:

I found myself watching it and it was low quality excitement if you know what I mean. Maybe yesterday's game was just an anomaly, but the score was like 10-9 with 7 minutes left in the first half. I shut it off after that till the last one minute.
Not me I was very excited the whole game. The lady Vols are a big part of UT sports and I look up to Pat so I was very into the game and will be very excited Tue. night.:rock:

I happened to flip over and see the last 0.7 of a second. Appeared to be 9 people in the stadium. And two of them were asleep.

I happened to flip over and see the last 0.7 of a second. Appeared to be 9 people in the stadium. And two of them were asleep.
Law I am a sports fanatic. It was a great game and it was not boring. I am not to good to watch womens B ball.

I flipped over to the UT/LSU game to see how to shoot a proper jump shot.

now that's not true.

i didn't watch the whole game, like most have said, i was flipping around and saw the last 5 or 10 minutes.

the ending was exciting...a put back wiht .7 seconds to go for the win is exciting.

however, a 47-46 39.59.3 minute long basket ball game that is supposed to be a national semi final in D1 sports was not very exciting.

and it doesn't make any sense, nor does it do any good, to compare men's bball to women's bball......they're way too different, and is only a matter of personal preference as to what toots your horn, no one is wrong or right in deciding to or not to watch either one.

now that's not true.

i didn't watch the whole game, like most have said, i was flipping around and saw the last 5 or 10 minutes.

the ending was exciting...a put back wiht .7 seconds to go for the win is exciting.

however, a 47-46 39.59.3 minute long basket ball game that is supposed to be a national semi final in D1 sports was not very exciting.

and it doesn't make any sense, nor does it do any good, to compare men's bball to women's bball......they're way too different, and is only a matter of personal preference as to what toots your horn, no one is wrong or right in deciding to or not to watch either one.

I totally agree with your entire post. The thing that gets me though is when the women's fans say it is more fundamental and pure then the men's game when it is not.

Plus you have people like Mickey Dearstone who say Candace Parker could beat some NBA players one-on-one.

umm, it was sold out (around 21k in attendance IIRC) but keep trying

I totally agree with your entire post. The thing that gets me though is when the women's fans say it is more fundamental and pure then the men's game when it is not.

Plus you have people like Mickey Dearstone who say Candace Parker could beat some NBA players one-on-one.

No knock on Parker, but I bet quite a few high school players could beat her.

Of course. I played against many girls like Hornbuckle and and most of the one's from last year's team at the UT Rec center and we beat them every game we played them

Now now, as was mentioned earlier, there's a stark difference between boys and girls. I said something about high school and it was on for some reason.

Of course. I played against many girls like Hornbuckle and and most of the one's from last year's team at the UT Rec center and we beat them every game we played them

then we had much different experiences. I watched the girls from the mid/late 90's (Holdsclaw, Catchings, etc.) take on all comers at Stokley and send many away embarrassed. The only difference maker was when a team had a big man with any skill.

then we had much different experiences. I watched the girls from the mid/late 90's (Holdsclaw, Catchings, etc.) take on all comers at Stokley and send many away embarrassed. The only difference maker was when a team had a big man with any skill.

It would appear so.

I do believe they could beat many guys.

Including myself we were playing with three people that could have played college ball at lower level schools (DII, DIII) but the other two guys were nothing special.

Congrats to the Ladies! One win away from another NC.

As to the quality of last night's entertainment: there were 5 points (total) scored in the first 4-ish minutes of play, one tres in the first half (and it was just before the break), countless missed shots around the rim, and some crazy thrown up shots that made Ramar's often "interesting" shot selection look mundane. I'm no women's hoops expert, but that was some UGLY basketball.

People should watch it and feel they are supporting the Vols NOT This is not as good as the mens game BLA BLA BLA. So sorry the ladies team could not keep YOU entertained. How dare them. SILLY

VN Store

Back