To Protect and to Serve II

You're in their plane, you follow their rules........same as my house and I would suspect, your's too. Ras, you're wrong and you know it. You're just barking to hear your head roar.
No, I'm being pragmatic. You don't ruin the plans of the other paying passengers/customers over one knucklehead.

You're in their plane, you follow their rules........same as my house and I would suspect, your's too. Ras, you're wrong and you know it. You're just barking to hear your head roar.
And again, for the sake of the other passengers, for the sake of the crew and for the sake of maintaining the schedule, the pragmatic and reasonable thing to have done is fly the plane, resolve the issue once the flight lands and bar him from any other travel on your airline. That is what a responsible person would do, not a Karen.

And again, for the sake of the other passengers, for the sake of the crew and for the sake of maintaining the schedule, the pragmatic and reasonable thing to have done is fly the plane, resolve the issue once the flight lands and bar him from any other travel on your airline. That is what a responsible person would do, not a Karen.
For some reason you can't get off of this entitled football play wanting to ignore the airlines' direction. What if during the middle of the flight, he decides he wants to get up and have another drink or 6 and mix it up with the other passengers? What do the do then, call the cops? You have a losing argument, and if you want to be a dumbass on a plane let me know your flight schedule in advance so I can make sure I'm not on any of the same flights as you are.

For some reason you can't get off of this entitled football play wanting to ignore the airlines' direction. What if during the middle of the flight, he decides he wants to get up and have another drink or 6 and mix it up with the other passengers? What do the do then, call the cops? You have a losing argument, and if you want to be a dumbass on a plane let me know your flight schedule in advance so I can make sure I'm not on any of the same flights as you are.
Your "what if" scenario is just that... there is a possibility of someone getting drunk on any of these flights. There is no need to take it to a ridiculous extreme over a measly seatbelt.

It doesn't matter who he is to me. Deplaning was ridiculous. Hell, even this would have been a better alternative... would have kept the flight on schedule.

No, I'm being pragmatic. You don't ruin the plans of the other paying passengers/customers over one knucklehead.
Right, you call the police the haul the idiot off the plane like they do in most situations.

Not sure why they didn't do that..... Should have.

Exactly... "their own rules".
Their employer's and the FAA's rules. The crew would get canned and the airline would face sanctions if they didn't enforce them.
FAA flight rules are generally there for good reason. With as many flights as there are, things that have a very tiny possibility of happening on one flight actually happen often enough.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Here's some more fine police work for you. Cops arrest an 85 year old woman for trespassing because she was trying to trap wild cats on public property and get them fixed. WTF if wrong with cops?

Here's some more fine police work for you. Cops arrest an 85 year old woman for trespassing because she was trying to trap wild cats on public property and get them fixed. WTF if wrong with cops?

Nothing but assholes, I don’t see how these guys can live with themselves.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Nothing is wrong with them as they're doing exactly as instructed. There is no thought just action. And people believe they won't turn on citizens when told to

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
This guy is a POS... Wetumpka looks like it is corrupt from top to bottom. The mayor, the prosecutor, the judge and the cops. I bet they give out tickets like Mardi Gras beads down there.

"It's going to get ugly if you don't stop". This cop was seriously threatening to beat this 85 year old grandma up?

These people are sub-human.

I hope they sue the crap out of them.

EXCLUSIVE: Strip Uno, Foot Fetish Photos and Wife Swapping Sessions: Tennessee cop-gone-wild Maegan Hall details her Sexual Escapades with SEVEN fellow officers as it's revealed jealous lover tipped off investigators

• DailyMail.com obtained interview transcripts of fired Tennessee cop Maegan Hall, 26, detailing her affairs with several fellow officers
  • Hall's 61-page confession describes games of strip Uno, sending photos of her feet and sexual wife swapping sessions, despite being married
Cop gone wild Maegan Hall gives an eye-watering account of her sordid romps with fellow officers in interview transcripts obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Hall’s 61-page confession covers everything from games of ‘strip Uno’ to foot fetish photos and wife swapping sessions with randy police pals.

And it hints for the first time that the internal inquiry that led to Hall and four others being fired from the police department in La Vergne, Tennessee, 20 miles south east of Nashville, was prompted by her multiple lovers becoming jealous of one another.

67133471-11693351-image-a-14_1675106315026.jpg

DailyMail.com obtained interview transcripts of fired Tennessee cop Maegan Hall, 26, detailing her affairs with several fellow officers

Maegan Hall details her police sex scandal with SEVEN fellow officers | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back