Top 1% evade $163 billion/year in taxes

The top 1% did not EVADE $163 billion in taxes. Just a BS headline.

They may have planned around $163 billion but they did not break the law to that extent

Obviously the DNC is getting their media partner to put this fluff out but it does more harm than good when they literally make up sh-tty headlines to mislead

The top 1% did not EVADE $163 billion in taxes. Just a BS headline.

They may have planned around $163 billion but they did not break the law to that extent

Obviously the DNC is getting their media partner to put this fluff out but it does more harm than good when they literally make up sh-tty headlines to mislead
Shart headlines is kinda our thing in the PF, though.

Cant read due to pay wall. Does the article actually explain the criminal nature of their actions? Or how they came to the 163 number?

Seems like sour grapes.

You can't redistribute if they don't pay all the taxes

But seriously, revenue isn't the issue and take had never been. It's all about reckless spending of other people's money

We worship the 1%. We enable their lives. We redistribute our labor to them as wealth. It is an idolatry issue.

We worship the 1%. We enable their lives. We redistribute our labor to them as wealth. It is an idolatry issue.

Lol, I do? It is more of you are offering something to me that seems like a good value for me issue.

First, as many have already pointed out, this is a BS article. Taking maximum advantage of the tax laws as written is not tax evasion, it's just being smart. Second, if the title of this article were true, the proper response would be to fire everyone in the Treasury Department. If they actually knew that the Top 1% were "evading $163 billion a year in taxes", then the employees in the Treasury Department clearly are not doing their jobs.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
Generally they are somehow responsible for something we want or use. Considering how many people wanted Bezos denied reentry from his space voyage I doubt its idolatry.

Who's worshipping? There's plenty of collected revenue to do what is required of the govt. Everything extra is a form of payoff

Reactions: McDad
I don’t know if we can classify it as “overworth” considering it’s what the market will pay.
Any overworth stems from the government regulating away the competition. Covid shutdowns was the biggest redistribution of wealth up in my lifetime.

Reactions: deezvols

VN Store

Back