'24 Transfer Portal

I don’t have a problem with that. Guess the issue is finding that guy.
If there is one that they believe is that guy, I agree. I’d personally love to see a couple offensive weapons and a couple defensive guys that could shore up linebacker, corner or tackle. But getting the offense back to what it was is worth 9-10 games a year

He's the guy I want! I was extremely impressed with him against us! Add him and Juice Wells from the portal and I really like our WR room next year!
You’re basing your want on what he did against us.

The team that has no pass defense, a DC half want fired and a secondary coach every one wants fired?

You’re basing your want on what he did against us.

The team that has no pass defense, a DC half want fired and a secondary coach every one wants fired?
I had the same thought. I’m not saying he ISNT really good, it our game is the only one I saw him in and he was matched up against our glaring weakness. He certainly looks athletic and he may be great, but I’m not ready to declare it based solely off our game.

Have any of you all seen his other games?

Reactions: GVol1966
I love Nico and want him to be the man. They rolled with Joe Milton, so if he’s not a sure thing we need another qb to push the competition up and have a plan b. His NIL deal will keep him locked in with us. Would be foolish to leave because that money pays over time.

Nico is better. Promise. CJH just let loyalty blind him

VN Store

Back