'24 Transfer Portal

Beaux Collins, Juice Wells, the USC WR, and the N TX WR.... We better get one. These are just lay-ups we can't miss on... Especially if Bru is not coming back.

All that being said, as much as I love Nico, I wouldn't hate it if Dillon Gabriel, Riley Leonard, KJ Jefferson, or Cameron Ward wanted to come here and boost their stats for the 2025 draft. Particularly Gabriel, given that he's already familiar with Huep's offense.
Would you give Salter another shot if he's matured off the field?

All that being said, as much as I love Nico, I wouldn't hate it if Dillon Gabriel, Riley Leonard, KJ Jefferson, or Cameron Ward wanted to come here and boost their stats for the 2025 draft. Particularly Gabriel, given that he's already familiar with Huep's offense.
That's just crazy.

Reactions: knoxvol52

Boost their stats by watching Nico ball out? Guess they would have some decent garbage time

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer

VN Store

Back