'24 Transfer Portal

I'm pretty sure this may be true.. I believe he can't come here or the Tennessee administration won't touch him, because he was part of the Pruitt Scandal and impermissible benefits at the time during his recruitment.

Plus didn't he get thousands of dollars and bring like 30 people on a visit with him. I'm being a little facetious but wasn't it something like that.

Don't get me wrong from a talent and on field standpoint would love to have him. But don't expect it to happen because of ties to the Pruitt debacle.

i'm sorry, but if, after two years at a&m with no question of eligibility, plus the fact that i cannot think of one person on the UT coaching staff, recruiting staff, or administrative staff (at least that we hear of) that was here during the pruitt era, along with the case being essentially closed, if he cannot transfer here if he wants, that is an example of what is wrong with the NCAA today. if you compare their roles in the recruiting scandal and say one is more deserving of never being able to walk into Neyland Stadium, I would dare say Nolens role is nowhere near as bad as the role Philip Fulmer played in it and he strolls around there like he owns the place

247 already shows him in the portal. But given the history involved, I doubt we have a chance.

Fool me once....... May be someone that we want, talent wise but I'm not sure about the other stuff from the past.

VN Store

Back