'24 Transfer Portal

Why were they deleted?
I don’t see anything that was deleted. He must be confusing it with the Nolan thread in the football forum.

**edit: Actually it looks like the posts were moved here, which makes sense since this is the transfer portal thread. I’ll move the others in here for the sake of consistency.

I don’t see anything that was deleted. He must be confusing it with the Nolan thread in the football forum.

**edit: Actually it looks like the posts were moved here, which makes sense since this is the transfer portal thread. I’ll move the others in here for the sake of consistency.
Whatever pleases thee, Lord of Volnation

*bows*

I’m not. OSU doesn’t want him. He’s meh.

Do they really not want him or is he just entering the portal to try and squeeze OSU for more NIL money? I didn’t find him to be very impressive, but the guy started every game. Seems like if they didn’t want him they would have made a change.

Do they really not want him or is he just entering the portal to try and squeeze OSU for more NIL money? I didn’t find him to be very impressive, but the guy started every game. Seems like if they didn’t want him they would have made a change.

They were like us at QB this year. Him and a few freshman QBs/no experience.

So now they are taking the next step to get a QB that will win for them.

I wish we would do the same, because Nico isn’t proven. I hope he is, but you never know. They have a stud QB in Nolan’s committed, but they want to win now.

I don’t have a problem with that. Guess the issue is finding that guy.
...and whether "that guy" would be quality enough to actually push Nico (if we're all still talking about competition). "That guy" would probably be at the level of the backups we already have, else he'd be transferring for playing time elsewhere.

They intend to get a portal QB to start next year. That's why you can see Maurice Clarett lobbying for Arch Manning to enter the portal and go to Ohio State.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

I wish we would do the same, because Nico isn’t proven. I hope he is, but you never know. They have a stud QB in Nolan’s committed, but they want to win now.
I wouldn't consider 11-1 and ranked in the top 10 as losing. I get it they lost to Michigan but 11-1 is a pretty d@mn good record.

Last edited:

Like us except our inexperienced QB was the #1 QB in the nation out of HS. They don’t have that on their roster.

VN Store

Back