'24 Transfer Portal

Ehh if the coaches think he can help sure, but 3 years in he hasn’t done anything. Those 5 stars don’t follow you to college.
No but I'm also not holding anything against the kid for not getting on the field at UGA with the stacked talent they have.
If you can't get on the field at Vandy, you suck. If you can't at UGA you don't always suck.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Milton should not even be in the same sentence as JG. Joe had like 4 INT’s in 3 years

He's also only played like 17 games or so at TN so. But I agree. I've just seen several ppl on here compare Milton to JG. Also alot have complained bout Milton since he's been here. I'm saying if we had this Sims guy this place would explode esp since they explode on Milton even tho he could be alot worse Stat wise.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He's also only played like 17 games or so at TN so. But I agree. I've just seen several ppl on here compare Milton to JG. Also alot have complained bout Milton since he's been here. I'm saying if we had this Sims guy this place would explode esp since they explode on Milton even tho he could be alot worse Stat wise.
4 INTs in 17 games is still a VERY small amount of INTs and the comps to JG are ridiculous.

VN Store

Back