'24 Transfer Portal

4 INTs in 17 games is still a VERY small amount of INTs and the comps to JG are ridiculous.

Jesus ppl are missing the point of the original post.. plus noone ever compared Milton to JG. I sure didnt🤦‍♂️ I said if someone here thrown 29 ints like Sims has in his career then this place would explode. Also said ppl complain bout Milton & did bout JG but it could have been alot worse. That's the point. No comparing Milton to JG. Simply said if someone had thrown that many ints here this place would explode even more. Didnt know reading comprehension was so hard for some. 😂

Sunbelt Billy (AKA Bubble Screen Billy) (AKA Buyout Billy) has got a plan to move out the dead weight and re-stock. Never you fear.

Math genius GIF on GIFER - by Brashakar

Genius GIFs | GIFDB.com

Jesus ppl are missing the point of the original post.. plus noone ever compared Milton to JG. I sure didnt🤦‍♂️ I said if someone here thrown 29 ints like Sims has in his career then this place would explode. Also said ppl complain bout Milton & did bout JG but it could have been alot worse. That's the point. No comparing Milton to JG. Simply said if someone had thrown that many ints here this place would explode even more. Didnt know reading comprehension was so hard for some. 😂
I agree. And I should have been more explicit...I know YOU weren't comparing him. Others have, though. I was alluding to that.

Wells, Joly, Fadil

Man that would be a nice little haul. IF some how you can pull Walter as well, shew that DL is suredddddd up. I wouldn’t mind going after LT Overton as well. Get all 3 and you’re good on DL

So many good DBs in the portal. No legitimate reason we couldn't significantly improve our secondary. Yet I have this sickening feeling in my gut that we won't.
Nope. I agree. sticking with banks, willie, marshmallow soft zone, and the same crew in the secondary... cause that was awesome and if you read on here, apparently we made big improvements on defense this season, yet so many teams including smaller schools had career days on offense.

We need guys like Green who just entered to make an impact in the secondary... good or bad, we are losing 3 or more to the portal or graduating.

VN Store

Back