'24 Transfer Portal

The "we need a portal QB" hand wringing makes absolutely no sense.

Couldn't think of anything I'm less worried about. It makes zero sense to go get a transfer QB and it makes zero sense to think we get anybody worth a damn.

It's puzzling to me.

Well if Nico gets hurt next year, we will be starting a true freshman or a walk on. Try not to let that puzzle you too much.

Couldn't think of anything I'm less worried about. It makes zero sense to go get a transfer QB and it makes zero sense to think we get anybody worth a damn.

It's puzzling to me.
So you are ok with us have a RS-Freshman, true freshman, and then walkons after that? That could spell disaster for us if Nico gets hurt and Merk is not as advertised

It is insane to me to not want an extra QB next year, I get we have bigger fish to catch space wise, but it is not smart to have only 2 scholarships on the roster, especially a freshman and a rs freshman. I said it this past offseason we needed an extra qb, and im saying it again now

It's puzzling to me.
So if Nico gets hurt and we start either a true freshman or a walk on and go 6-6 or 5-7 you are good with that??

Ok, I found something. Not sure how often this is updated.

Yes on3 will update that link as players enter

Also 247 tracks it as well. I will place links to both sites in the original post....

2024 College Football Transfer Portal

Obviously adding every player that enters the portal is just too much has there are gonna be thousands... But my initial thoughts were to add players I found interesting or would promote fun discussion. Just guys we might look at.

Once portal season officially kicks off in the next week. We will start to gain traction on who our staff will contact.

Reactions: Vfl2407

VN Store

Back