Transgender athlete wants to burn the us flag

Why go to the Olympics to represent your country, just to dis your country? I don't care who it is, what sex they are, what personal pronouns they may prefer, I just don't get it. Call it free speech, but it doesn't make sense to me.

I see. So burning a nation's flag, while representing said nation, at The Olympics, is not newsworthy.

I think you're fos on this one, but whatever.
When you find everything done by a trans as newsworthy then eventually none of it is

Personally, and this is JMO, I think Americans who burn the U.S. flag take their freedoms for granted and don't put enough thought into why they have those freedoms, and the sacrifices that were made in honor of that flag so that they could have that freedom. I'm not sure they appreciate that they live in a country where they are allowed to do such things. In a lot of countries, it would get you arrested. I just don't understand it as a form of protest.

If I understand correctly, this bicyclist still has berries and takes medication to keep their testosterone level below 10X what the typical woman's level for at least X years. Are the ovary bearing athletes permitted to take testosterone as long as they stay below the same level?

When you find everything done by a trans as newsworthy then eventually none of it is

I think quite a few news outlets would pick this up if it was done. It is clearly an event that would be covered.

You're the one reaching too hard here.

Personally, and this is JMO, I think Americans who burn the U.S. flag take their freedoms for granted and don't put enough thought into why they have those freedoms, and the sacrifices that were made in honor of that flag so that they could have that freedom. I'm not sure they appreciate that they live in a country where they are allowed to do such things. In a lot of countries, it would get you arrested. I just don't understand it as a form of protest.

Some countries it would get you killed.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Also put me in the meh category. Freedom is freedom. If you deny it to him/her/it/xe, you have denied it to all.

I would imagine the Olympics themselves, as well as the host nation, Japan, might take issue to this though.

Reactions: BreatheUT and McDad

VN Store

Back