Trevor Bauer

He admitted to punching her until she passed out and now the Rush Limbaugh disciples are patting him on the back
Where? Her face looked fine in the video she took of herself. Of was this before she filmed herself in his bed? I mean, if it was it must have been really bad. So bad in fact she hopped back in bed with the dude.

If the texts are real, Bauer is at fault for being stupid, but that's not an actual crime. If it were, who among us wouldn't have served jail time at some point?

Either Nashvol is one of those obese green haired girls who campaigns against college campus rape (their unfulfilled fantasy) or some simp eternally locked into the friend zone with females.
Yup definitely couldn’t be that declaring someone exonerated because a guy with 4 accusers posted a one-sided video on Twitter is stupid as hell

Yup definitely couldn’t be that declaring someone exonerated because a guy with 4 accusers posted a one-sided video on Twitter is stupid as hell
Has he been convicted??? Did he prove this girl was targeting him??? Are thr other 4 accusers pursuing charges??

Reactions: InVOLuntary
He admitted to punching her until she passed out and now the Rush Limbaugh disciples are patting him on the back

Let's look at more facts. She gave him permission to hit her in the butt. She texted this (when she was conscious):

She tells Bauer: 'Mmmm, get a couple of slaps in there and then another handprint on my @$$.'
That's consent folks. There isn't a jury out there that would convict him for sexual assault of punching her in the rear when she was unconscious with this written consent on the record

If there's consent there's no assault

Not like a court found that he had sex with someone unconscious or anything (setting aside his other 3 accusers)

View attachment 584381

You realize that encounter was their first sexual encounter, right? She even texts friends after that encounter and said he was an amazing human.

That she videos herself smiling after they had sex while he was laying in bed beside her asleep, and then a few days (actually after reading the time line it was more like a month or so) later she came back for a second encounter right?

Even what your posting seems to agree he wanted her to choke her unconscious. It doesn’t seem anyone is disputing that was her desire. Especially given she came back for more.

She even messaged him 3 days after the encounter in which she claims she was unconscious and sodimized, showing him a small bruise on the inside of her thigh from his thumb. When he saw the photo he apologized and she said “I’m into it”

After their second encounter she tagged him in a tweet about how good the d was, and took multiple selfies none of which show the injuries claimed.

She even messaged friends the next day showing bruises on her face but emphasizing the encounter was “consensual”

Her actual story seems to be: I drove 2.5 hours to his home, was raped by him, then began texting him about how I wanted a rougher experience the next time, so I drove 2.5 hours again to see him, and he raped me again. So now I’m suing him for the money I told my friends I was going to get from him before ever having sex with him.

You don’t actually believe that do you?

Last edited:
You realize that encounter was their first sexual encounter, right? She even texts friends after that encounter and said he was an amazing human.

That she videos herself smiling after they had sex while he was laying in bed beside her asleep, and then a few days later she came back for a second encounter right?

Even what your posting seems to agree he wanted her to choke her unconscious. It doesn’t seem anyone is disputing that was her desire. Especially given she came back for more.

She even messaged him 3 days after the encounter in which she claims she was unconscious and sodimized, showing him a small bruise on the inside of her thigh from his thumb. When he saw the photo he apologized and she said “I’m into it”

After their second encounter she tagged him in a tweet about how good the d was, and took multiple selfies none of which show the injuries claimed.

She even messaged friends the next day showing bruises on her face but emphasizing the encounter was “consensual”

Her actual story seems to be: I drove 2.5 hours to his home, was raped by him, then began texting him about how I wanted a rougher experience the next time, so I drove 2.5 hours again to see him, and he raped me again. So now I’m suing him for the money I told my friends I was going to get from him before ever having sex with him.

Look at who you’re talking to.

That she videos herself smiling after they had sex while he was laying in bed beside her asleep, and then a few days later she came back for a second encounter right?

Rape fantasy bro. Its a thing. 62% of them say so.

In this video Trevor Bauer gives evidence that he was set up by his accuser. This appears to exonerate him completely. This is a dagger to #MeToo. This is why women cannot be believed until the man gets due process. NOW and other feminist groups should come down hard on lying accusers like this 'cause she really hurts their cause but they won't. Just like Duke lacross, they'll stay silent. For reasons like that, those feminist groups can kiss my rear end. They're not about protecting women.

IDK what to believe because I haven't paid attention at all to this case but I think you're concluding way too much from this, but you want to believe him, right?

I'm not really a body language guy, but it's not very convincing when a dude closes his eyes the entire time he's saying that he never sexually assaulted anyone else. That was like a dozen syllables he closed his eyes to get through. Maybe he's just a nervous talker, IDK.

IDK what to believe because I haven't paid attention at all to this case but I think you're concluding way too much from this, but you want to believe him, right?

I'm not really a body language guy, but it's not very convincing when a dude closes his eyes the entire time he's saying that he never sexually assaulted anyone else. That was like a dozen syllables he closed his eyes to get through. Maybe he's just a nervous talker, IDK.

Dang you should get a job working for California psychics.

Let's look at more facts. She gave him permission to hit her in the butt. She texted this (when she was conscious):

That's consent folks. There isn't a jury out there that would convict him for sexual assault of punching her in the rear when she was unconscious with this written consent on the record

If there's consent there's no assault

Believe this is the sequel to Gone Girl.

That she videos herself smiling after they had sex while he was laying in bed beside her asleep, and then a few days (actually after reading the time line it was more like a month or so) later she came back for a second encounter right?

If left wing movements tell him to, yes, he does believe it.

He even believes Bauer admitted to punching her until she lost consciousness. Which seems to be something he’s just making up on his own

He and Huff are like looney brothers. They “read his body language” and looked deep into his eyes and know he’s lying even though the ******* evidence is sitting there in black and white.

Call me a simpleton, but with her emails referring to Bauer as her “victim” and her stating she is “gonna get paid”, put me in the camp that says she’s a gold digging whore who should be spending time working in the prison laundry.

Not to mention she came back for round two a month after she claims he beat her unconscious and then anally raped her. In-between the first and second encounter she messaged him on Instagram about how she wanted it harder the next time.

VN Store

Back