Trevor Bauer

You’ve got to be simply trolling at this point. I gave you direct links where she admits to the text being real. I even referenced specific sub paragraphs for you. But you’re too lazy to apparently watch the video to know what text you’d like to see confirmed or control f a document.

Once again, if there’s any specific text you want me to confirm for you, I will. But I’ve already specifically cited several including her calling the encounter consensual.

Wtf could you still want?
I’m not trolling.

John Q. Citizen (me, here) ain’t buying his YouTube video on its own, and ain’t reading a 40 page affidavit either.

He’s in the Court of Public Opinion now.

ALL of the burden is on HIM to prove his innocence.

As a juror in this court of public opinion, I’m not sifting thru the evidence. He needs to do a better job of laying it out.

I suggested a very simple template-

“Text A”
- here is the transcript where the Judge reads it.
- here is the link to her attorney admitting it’s hers.

I don’t know anything about this case.
I haven’t followed a bit of it.

If he doesn’t want to, that’s his prerogative.

He’s worth $50M apparently. You’d think he could/would do better.

So again (I’ll walk y’all thru this) -

What is the most incriminating text out there?

I’m not trolling.

John Q. Citizen (me, here) ain’t buying his YouTube video on its own, and ain’t reading a 40 page affidavit either.

As a juror in this court of public opinion, I’m not sifting thru the evidence. He needs to do a better job of laying it out.

He read the text to you. She’s admitted in court documents to the text. You don’t have to read through anything, I literally offered to show them to you. You simply have to watch his video and say “I’d like evidence she sent that text”.

Instead you’re trolling. Instead of actually caring if he is innocent or quality you’re making a lame argument about the subjective quality of his social media defense.

He read the text to you. She’s admitted in court documents to the text. You don’t have to read through anything, I literally offered to show them to you. You simply have to watch his video and say “I’d like evidence she sent that text”.

Instead you’re trolling. Instead of actually caring if he is innocent or quality you’re making a lame argument about the subjective quality of his social media defense.
So again (I’ll walk y’all thru this) -

What is the most incriminating text out there?

I’m not trolling.

Or you could be a juror like me and NGAF either way.

She called the encounter consensual and agreed when she used the established safe word, he stopped.
Ok there’s a start.

Help me out here. What is the actual text? Can you provide the actual verbatim text in quotes?

Ok there’s a start.

Help me out here. What is the actual text? Can you provide the actual verbatim text in quotes?

You realize I’ve already provided that for you with specific references, right?

You realize I’ve already provided that for you with specific references, right?
You linked a 40 page affidavit. Would you be willing to provide a screenshot of the text in question being referenced in court as authentic??

Yeah, I’m sure it has nothing to do with her text messages saying it was consensual
They don’t say that. You supposedly watched the video so you know they don’t say that. You’re lying about what the texts says just a few posts after saying that lying about the facts make you a clown. 🤡

They don’t say that. You supposedly watched the video so you know they don’t say that. You’re lying about what the texts says just a few posts after saying that lying about the facts make you a clown. 🤡

The allegation.

1696539503678.png

Her admitting the text to be real.

1696539558638.png

You linked a 40 page affidavit. Would you be willing to provide a screenshot of the text in question being referenced in court as authentic??

Yes, and I told you the specific paragraphs to read. I'm sorry if 4 or 5 paragraphs is too much for you. Clearly I'm asking a lot.

You can see my post above this for the specific screenshot about it being consensual. As to the other claim, those screen shots are below.

1696539703921.png

Here she is admitting, yes, he stopped when asked.

1696539733544.png

Where are these texts? I can’t get anyone to post one.

The next word is literally “but.” You’re intentionally misrepresenting what she said. You’re a liar and a clown.

So she did say it was consensual to multiple people through text? Just to clarify, right?

And yes, the next part is her saying but she felt it went a bit far. The problem with that is both sides admit to using a safe word and that when she used the word he stopped.

So what exactly is the problem?

Last edited:
Yes, and I told you the specific paragraphs to read. I'm sorry if 4 or 5 paragraphs is too much for you. Clearly I'm asking a lot.

You can see my post above this for the specific screenshot about it being consensual. As to the other claim, those screen shots are below.

View attachment 584794

Here she is admitting, yes, he stopped when asked.

View attachment 584795
Dude. There isn’t a single text in there.

Granted there is plenty else. But where’s the damn text?

Dude. There isn’t a single text in there.

Granted there is plenty else. But where’s the damn text?

Lmfao the second one I told you look at quotes a text. There’s several other examples.

I’m sorry there’s not one single pdf for you to look at.

What in your mind does that change given she seems to admit every text he referenced is real?

Come on man.

But he’s totally not trolling right? Provided multiple examples of text messages that she verified, still not happen because he doesn’t have a one page pdf of screenshots

Women cry wolf so much its almost impossible to believe anything they say. About a quarter of em are on mood stabilizers because they are bat sh!t crazy but not crazy enough to know they need help.

Sadly true. A lot are on some type of anti-depressants. The ones out here bold face lying are f-ing it up for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh and FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back