Trouble [rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino]

I don't have a clue what it is nothing is coming out other that what I just said. I just seen it. I can't elaborate on it cause that's all I know.

If that is all you know, it ain't much. I have heard more informative farts.

Reactions: 1 person
A goat told Petrino to murder some coeds? Authorities are baffled the goat was on a music scholarship and an A student?

You really have to dig for truth in these VN rumor threads.

The most shocking thing I found out in this thread is that WKU has a fan forum! Who knew? :crazy:

well this has gotten me very intrigued.

now TSR says it has a HUGE announcement this morning at 9:45 am on Angies show.

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

Yeah I know what your saying. It's that situation about that thing that someone did. Got it.

well this has gotten me very intrigued.

now TSR says it has a HUGE announcement this morning at 9:45 am on Angies show.

I very seriously doubt it has anything to do with this, if they knew anything why not be the first to break the story. It's probably announcing Erik is finally getting add meds

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

What does his secretary look like? Does he still own a Harley-Davidson?

They just discussed Petrino on the Ainge show and the possibilities of him returning to the SEC and if there was any truth to these rumors and they had any info they weren't showing it.

You realize, when someone says "not tyring to start a rumor", that's exactly what they're doing?

And your thread title "Trouble Rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino" is an embarrassment to mankind.

Please don't post garbage with no basis for any of it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back