Trouble [rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino]

You realize, when someone says "not tyring to start a rumor", that's exactly what they're doing?

And your thread title "Trouble Rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino" is an embarrassment to mankind.

Please don't post garbage with no basis for any of it.

This your first time on Volnation son? :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
You realize, when someone says "not tyring to start a rumor", that's exactly what they're doing?

And your thread title "Trouble Rumor that there might be a rumor about a rumor about Petrino" is an embarrassment to mankind.

Please don't post garbage with no basis for any of it.

Elloel

Not trying to start a rumor, but I just saw something about trouble brewing on petrino's watch at wky. It hasn't hit the press yet from what I seen. Does anyone know what might be happening?

ok...so if you are not trying to start a rumor, how about not trying to give me a million dollars...

Reactions: 4 people
Let me just say if this turns out to be nothing I did not start the rumor I was just spreading it. Just passing on what I've heard. And as of now I know no more than I did last night. We shall see what happens.

Let me just say if this turns out to be nothing I did not start the rumor I was just spreading it. Just passing on what I've heard. And as of now I know no more than I did last night. We shall see what happens.

You have said a lot without saying anything

Reactions: 1 person
Which was and is absolutely nothing?

So basically you just made a bunch of sh&& up to gain attention, you are officially inducted to the codyg10 hall of fame congrats

You did it, own it.

But all you supposedly spread was that petrino may or may not be into something, you're not sure, and that some people may or may not have told you something and that if what they told you comes out it will be big??

that is a biggest load of BS I've ever heard, there isn't anything in your post that suggests anything about anyone. You basically just said hey I heard something and it came from someone else......it could be huge.....what exactly did you hear??? Up until this point this entire thread all about nothing.....

But all you supposedly spread was that petrino may or may not be into something, you're not sure, and that some people may or may not have told you something and that if what they told you comes out it will be big??

that is a biggest load of BS I've ever heard, there isn't anything in your post that suggests anything about anyone. You basically just said hey I heard something and it came from someone else......it could be huge.....what exactly did you hear??? Up until this point this entire thread all about nothing.....

Goats man...you can't delete the goats.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back