Trump announces running in 2024

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
https://newfoxpromos.com/landers/42070/1611164808/assets/tweet.png
Yes sir, let’s do it!

BREAKING: It's Official! Trump is running in 2024..."I'll see you in 4 years"

By Alice Palmer,
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Trump officially confirmed that he's running for office again in 2024 and launched an official fundraiser which is actually giving away a 'first come first served' special gift to all Americans as a token of his appreciation for their loyalty and support.

(Washington, D.C.) – The Trump team just announced his new Official Re-Election 2024 Campaign that also serves as a fundraiser which will provide all Americans with free "immunity boosting" supplements.

Officials say the Trump administration is conducting the fundraiser, known as the Official Re-Election 2024 Campaign to raise funds for the 2024 elections which can cost hundreds of millions.

The reason why they are providing Americans with free "immunity boosting" supplements is because a "more severe" coronavirus variant is expected to arrive in the US this year.

Sean Hannity
"It's completely free. All you have to do is pay for shipping, which is a couple of dollars, and you can have a safe, non-prescription, pain remedy to treat arthritis, chronic pain, joint aches, inflammations & other ailments including immunity support. Every time someone supports, the shipping and handling proceeds will be donated to President Trump's Official Re-Election 2024 Campaign. We don't have the support of giant corporations or rich celebrities like the Democrats do, but we have the support of everyday hard working Americans."

Last edited:
I hope his post-president life is as quiet as this thread its. I think the thread is quite telling actually.

I hope he can get kicked off the ballots the way the Democrats did to the Green Party last year.

He has next to no chance of getting the GOP nomination in 2024. Maybe he runs third party just to torpedo the GOP but it’s a long shot.

God, no. Do y’all want to completely destroy the party?
giphy.gif

I think he will tease it but won't do it. He can have a much bigger impact doing other things.

VN Store

Back