Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Mentally ill people being driven to do crazy shat bc they keep hearing Trump is Hitler, must be stopped at all costs, is going to enslave people etc.. Congrats
Will the media call on Kamala to soften her rhetoric? Maybe stop lying that Trump called for a Bloodbath??

Nope!

If anything she is the real victim here. She’s probably fearful that MAGA may retaliate! Poor Kamala. This isn’t fair to her at all.

You don't know why he attempted what he attempted. Do you ?
I know what disgusting rhetoric can lead to. And this is twice. Crazy going to crazy. Doesn't need the inlamfatory stuff. Funny that you have zero ability to look inward and say “yeah we should probably stop saying this stuff”

You don't know why he attempted what he attempted. Do you ?
I’m starting to understand y’alls fear of AR platform rifles. You simply can’t be trusted to have one and not let your misguided illogical rage drive you to making stupid decisions and trying to shoot somebody with it 😂

I know what disgusting rhetoric can lead to. And this is twice. Crazy going to crazy. Doesn't need the inlamfatory stuff. Funny that you have zero ability to look inward and say “yeah we should probably stop saying this stuff”

Now you are trolling as you know full well there is zero evidence that political speech motivates the first shooter, in fact evidence is to the contrary.

Now you are trolling as you know full well there is zero evidence that political speech motivates the first shooter, in fact evidence is to the contrary.
Keep on telling people he's worse than Hitler and has to be stopped at all
Costs. Worse than a man who killed how many? Keep it up LG. You look super classy on this hill. You've gone a few steps further than the ass hat Obama birther Manchurian candidate crap. Congrats.

And I dont know what spawned these whack jobs to do these things. But I know what doesn't help.

Keep on telling people he's worse than Hitler and has to be stopped at all
Costs. Worse than a man who killed how many? Keep it up LG. You look super classy on this hill. You've gone a few steps further than the ass hat Obama birther Manchurian candidate crap. Congrats

He wanted attention. He checked for anyone coming to that area. Could have been Trump, Biden. Taylor Swift. He just wanted to make a name for himself.

No evidence of anything other than that.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

VN Store

Back