Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

My mind did not go to that immediately, I was responding to someone's post to that effect.

My mind immediately went to, "what happened?" And I simultaneously saw a jump to conclusions by MAGA, and then read the facts.

The MAGA crowd conclusions are not yet justified by the facts. That's my point.
giphy (7) (14).gif

True. But the difference is the MSM views Obama as a Deity. They view Trump as Hitler 2.0. Many believe he should die.

Whatever it takes!

First, even conservative sources are saying the suspect did not fire.

Second, there was non stop coverage of the first incident. The only difference was that the conservative media first jumped to the conclusion that the shooting was politically motivated. When that didn't pan out, they changed the narrative to be that the SS was intentionally undermanned. That has faded.

And third, this guy had a GoPro set up to film it? Sounds on the front end like another "look at me" type, but we will see on that as time goes on.

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg

Agents opened fire on a man who was at the Trump International Golf Course after they saw what appeared to be a gun according to the NYP.

"Officials believe the shots fired at Trump International Golf Club were intended for former President Donald Trump, according to sources familiar on the matter," CNN reported.

"Sources said the Secret Service spotted a suspicious individual on the Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach, and opened fire when agents saw what appeared to be the barrel of a gun," the New York Post reported.

Senator Lindsey Graham says he spoke with Trump after the incident.

"Just spoke with President Trump. He is one of the strongest people I’ve ever known. He’s in good spirits and he is more resolved than ever to save our country."

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Second, there was non stop coverage of the first incident. The only difference was that the conservative media first jumped to the conclusion that the shooting was politically motivated. When that didn't pan out, they changed the narrative to be that the SS was intentionally undermanned. That has faded.

And third, this guy had a GoPro set up to film it? Sounds on the front end like another "look at me" type, but we will see on that as time goes on.

Except they were undermanned and have admitted as much. What a partisan hack...

What's next, you going to quintuple down on the lie that they didnt deny him resources...

updated info:

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Sources I spoke with informed me that the USSS advance team was scouting the holes ahead of President Trump as he was golfing. Agents spotted the suspect in the tree line in possession of a semi-automatic rifle which they believe to be an AK-47 or similar. The agents either exchanged fire with him, or else it was only the agents shooting at the suspect—this remains unclear. The suspect immediately fled into the trees and initially managed to evade agents, but was quickly apprehended and is now in law enforcement custody.

==========

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

It's really sad how much you try to downplay this because of your hate of Trump.

Dems downplaying assassination attempts. Almost as expected as taxes now.
Let them downplay this.

Here is the entire convo between John Goodman (Crowdsource The Truth) phone call to Det. Beaver County ESU Detective Bonnie Sedlacek who returned his call regarding Maxwell Yearick and Thomas Crooks. Remember Mr. Yearick, originally identified by many MAGAtes including Roger Stone as the primary shooter? Seems to have been purposeful alterations of the evidence = criminal conspiracy

Poor Det. Sedlacek. A bit frayed? Pants on fire?

Yearick has disappeared. Shame, yes?

Where is that unaltered photo of "Crooks" (Yearick) that the BCESU is doing their best to hide?

And why?

Suspect name is Ryan Wesley Routh

possible pic of suspect:

============================

Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz

Erik Prince, founder of the private security firm Blackwater, calls on Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to immediately assume control of the investigation into the second Trump assassination attempt.

He adds, “The Feds have dropped the ball thoroughly on Butler PA. Time for Florida to save the day…”

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

VN Store

Back