Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

He also bashed Trump in an April 22 post on X in which he declared, “DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

He advised Biden, 81, in an April 22 X post when he was still running for reelection, to run a campaign around keeping “America democratic and free.”

He claimed Trump wants to “make Americans slaves against master.”

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a similar slogan commonly used by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

On July 31, she said at an event in Houston that “our fundamental freedoms are on the ballot and so is our democracy” — after using identical wording at a sorority event the same day.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

Watching LG when information comes out on anything that paints Trumps as a real victim VS LG and obviously made up disinformation like pee tapes and Trump bad mouthing fallen troops is a hoot . I’m just wondering if it’s from drinking the liberal koolaid, drinking swamp water or rooting for football team that’s horrific that’s causing the brain rot .

Watching LG when information comes out on anything that paints Trumps as a real victim VS LG and obviously made up disinformation like pee tapes and Trump bad mouthing fallen troops is a hoot . I’m just wondering if it’s from drinking the liberal koolaid, drinking swamp water or rooting for football team that’s horrific that’s causing the brain rot .

How dare you. Lg is an unbiased independent.

Trump supporter who has been to 22 Trump rallies told an interviewer that this was the ONLY rally he had been to where they were not vetting, searching or giving background checks for anyone getting near the stage the night before. Another says that he could drive straight through and he had to walk around just to find anyone. A complete set up from the very beginning??

"I was here Friday night for the volunteer set up. I was able to drive my vehicle right and park five feet from the stage. I was never searched or nothing. I've never saw that before I mean volunteered at plenty of (Trump) events and this is the first time I was able to drive right up to the stage.

So you've covered other Trump events before?

Yeah twenty two of them. So they're typically locked down thirty-six hours prior to the rally. This was still completely unlocked twelve hours prior to the rally. Usually, your search, vetted, background checks to even get anywhere near that place Friday night. None of that happened."

He also bashed Trump in an April 22 post on X in which he declared, “DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

He advised Biden, 81, in an April 22 X post when he was still running for reelection, to run a campaign around keeping “America democratic and free.”

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a similar slogan commonly used by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

On July 31, she said at an event in Houston that “our fundamental freedoms are on the ballot and so is our democracy” — after using identical wording at a sorority event the same day.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

That kind of vitriol is typically what I would associate with a lunatic so him being a would be assassin isn't too far fetched. Unfortunately, his rhetoric is shared by most on the left which really underscores this countries need for increased non touchy feely mental health services.

And after seeing pictures of the guy he definitely looks like someone who would ask you what your pronouns are.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Trump supporter who has been to 22 Trump rallies told an interviewer that this was the ONLY rally he had been to where they were not vetting, searching or giving background checks for anyone getting near the stage the night before. Another says that he could drive straight through and he had to walk around just to find anyone. A complete set up from the very beginning??

"I was here Friday night for the volunteer set up. I was able to drive my vehicle right and park five feet from the stage. I was never searched or nothing. I've never saw that before I mean volunteered at plenty of (Trump) events and this is the first time I was able to drive right up to the stage.

So you've covered other Trump events before?

Yeah twenty two of them. So they're typically locked down thirty-six hours prior to the rally. This was still completely unlocked twelve hours prior to the rally. Usually, your search, vetted, background checks to even get anywhere near that place Friday night. None of that happened."

Wonder who pays for his attendance

How dare you. Lg is an unbiased independent.

I am biased against Trump because I think he's an awful person and a menace to stability and progress in the country. What he did on 1/6, alone, is disqualifying.

I've never said otherwise.

As to the shooter's motives, it's going to be hard to distinguish between general anti-Trump rhetoric and Trump's own statements against the effort to help Ukraine.

Reactions: MontyPython

Weird that they randomly add Biden’s age into that sentence

Reactions: LadyVolette
Routh has a lengthy criminal record—a man with his name and similar age was arrested in 2002 in North Carolina for barricading himself inside a building with an automatic weapon, according to the New York Times. He also spoke violently of the war in Ukraine, writing on social media, "I AM WILLING TO FLY TO KRAKOW AND GO TO THE BORDER OF UKRAINE TO VOLUNTEER AND FIGHT AND DIE." When the Times interviewed him in 2023 about volunteering to help the war effort, he threatened an "American foreign fighter" who "seemed to talk down to him" in a Facebook message. "He needs to be shot," Routh said.

But he was only going to use his hands for combat because he's never had a gun, per his little Looney boy.

VN Store

Back