Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

He also bashed Trump in an April 22 post on X in which he declared, “DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose.”

He advised Biden, 81, in an April 22 X post when he was still running for reelection, to run a campaign around keeping “America democratic and free.”

He claimed Trump wants to “make Americans slaves against master.”

“DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose,” he wrote, a similar slogan commonly used by President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

“We cannot afford to fail,” Routh continued. “The world is counting on us to show the way.”

This is similar to language that Harris continues to use on the campaign trail. On Aug. 29, she said at a rally in Savannah, Ga., “We are fighting for our democracy.”

On July 31, she said at an event in Houston that “our fundamental freedoms are on the ballot and so is our democracy” — after using identical wording at a sorority event the same day.

Tom Fitton, president of the conservative legal group Judicial Watch, told The Post: “It is no coincidence that Routh repeated Kamala’s and Joe’s extremist rhetoric against Trump. At this point it is inexcusable incitement.”

So he parrots Dem talking points and it incited him to violence.. you don’t say lol..they have been steadily pumping these people up for awhile now

You can joke all you want, but how many attempts have been made against Biden? Or Kamala? Or Obama?

Seems like there is only one unhinged party in this game.
Yep.

Probably has something to do with the fact that leftist can burn down entire cities, and no one suffers any consequences whatsoever. The democrat party is the party of violence.

Ya know one day some of these bullets are gonna hit Trump. He’s gonna take a few to the neck and chest. And then he will emerge from surgery and give America a big thumbs up that he’s ok. And for those that suffer from severe TDS, like LG, their heads might just literally explode!

You can joke all you want, but how many attempts have been made against Biden? Or Kamala? Or Obama?

Seems like there is only one unhinged party in this game.

No "party" did this. The first was a kid sick of being ignored. The second appears to be a guy completely bonkers.

The sooner we distinguish between the Laura Loomers on each side versus the actual candidates the better off we will all be. And yes, that's a criticism of both candidates for failing to declare that there is distance between them and the loons that want to glom onto their causes.

No "party" did this. The first was a kid sick of being ignored. The second appears to be a guy completely bonkers.

The sooner we distinguish between the Laura Loomers on each side versus the actual candidates the better off we will all be. And yes, that's a criticism of both candidates for failing to declare that there is distance between them and the loons that want to glom onto their causes.
Using that logic, guess all those people on 1/6 were just tired of being ignored or bonkers. No “party” did that, just weak people with weak minds.

Crazy people who have been brainwashed into thinking Trump is dangerous. Brainwashed by who?

They spew that he is a threat to our democracy. It’s asinine. The only threat to our democracy right now are the millions and millions of illegal immigrants.

Crazy people who have been brainwashed into thinking Trump is dangerous. Brainwashed by who?

They spew that he is a threat to our democracy. It’s asinine. The only threat to our democracy right now are the millions and millions of illegal immigrants.
Oh I think the biggest threat to our democracy are the ones that have weopnized the justice system to go after political foes. The ones that spy on political opponents using fake evidence to obtain warrants. Using federal agencies to squash damaging evidence against their leaders. The party that controls 99% of the media both social and news. I think the biggest threat comes from the party that wants to censor free speech. The ones that want to take away the right to keep and bear arms. The modern democratic party is the biggest threat democracy over any foreign entity.

Screenshot_20240915_184903_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240915_200635_Gallery.jpg
The first kid was in a Blackrock commercial. And now this guy?

Oh I think the biggest threat to our democracy are the ones that have weopnized the justice system to go after political foes. The ones that spy on political opponents using fake evidence to obtain warrants. Using federal agencies to squash damaging evidence against their leaders. The party that controls 99% of the media both social and news. I think the biggest threat comes from the party that wants to censor free speech. The ones that want to take away the right to keep and bare arms. The modern democratic party is the biggest threat democracy over any foreign entity.
They are also coming for the children. They are evil

I didn't call anyone racist so I am not sure what you are babbling about. Also, I dont think you want 1/6 to be compared to our founders. Our founders most certainly participated in an armed insurrection.
I like those guys. Much different from the fence sitters we have today. I will let you look internally as to who you favor.

If he does answer it will be a “but Trump” response. Which Trump isn't relevant. He asked for examples of Biden being racist. So cocky in fact he asked for “one.”
That dude can’t help himself. He makes demands of proof on multiple points he contends aren’t true and gets dunked on every time. Continually tripping over his own johnson😂

VN Store

Back