Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Fico: Assassination Attempt On Trump ‘Scripted Like Through A Copybook’

Fico also stated that “they [political opponents of Trump] are trying to shut Trump up, and when they don’t succeed, they piss the public off so much that some loser picks up a gun.”

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Room full of clowns and incompetence across the board with this Biden/Harris admin.
NO honesty or transparency anywhere to be found w/these goons running the joint.

That guy "putting a bounty" on Trump's head is an absurd concept. He's got no money and he'll be in prison for decades.

Please quit with the pearl clutching theatrics.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
That guy "putting a bounty" on Trump's head is an absurd concept. He's got no money and he'll be in prison for decades.

Please quit with the pearl clutching theatrics.
Really doesn’t matter if he has the means to pay or not. If you are stupid enough to try and kill someone for a bounty, you are stupid enough to believe you will get actual money. Same people are stupid enough to believe the Trump should be stopped at all costs rhetoric, which has netted 2 assassination attempts so far.

Reality you accepted it. Promotion for doing his job. Throw the BLM for another guilt by association, who cares if he is or isn't? He did what he was trained to do.
You support Trump/Maga, so should we assume you cheat on your wife, lie and can't think straight? Stretch it into something that does has no relevance. IOW, it has no relevance because Byrd did his job.
I believe you will find he fired on an unidentified target." Byrd said he had no idea whether the person he shot was carrying a weapon. It was only later that night that he found out that the rioter was a woman who was unarmed. " nbc news aug 26 2021. He had also , in the past , fired at the back of his own moving car being stolen by teenagers and his rounds struck houses in the neighborhood. Who trained him?

Reactions: StarRaider
Really doesn’t matter if he has the means to pay or not. If you are stupid enough to try and kill someone for a bounty, you are stupid enough to believe you will get actual money. Same people are stupid enough to believe the Trump should be stopped at all costs rhetoric, which has netted 2 assassination attempts so far.

No. No one is stupid enough to think they can do it, get away with it, and collect. No one.

It's Iran!! (so sayeth Trump)

It's Iran!! (so sayeth Trump)
They showed that Malley had helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence named Ariane Tabatabai into some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government—first at the State Department and now the Pentagon, where she has been serving as chief of staff for the assistant secretary of defense for special operations, Christopher Maier.

No. No one is stupid enough to think they can do it, get away with it, and collect. No one.
there are plenty who do. Just look at the rhetoric from the left, Trump is Hitler and needs to be stopped at all costs. thats not exactly a narrative that they will do everything in their power to keep him alive.

there are plenty who do. Just look at the rhetoric from the left, Trump is Hitler and needs to be stopped at all costs. thats not exactly a narrative that they will do everything in their power to keep him alive.

You are not paying attention.

I am responding to the utterly nonsensical claim of the shrieking woe-is-us MAGA crowd that publishing the guy's letter -- which was done to show his intent to kill Trump so as to support attempted murder charges to the court -- was somehow promoting his nutty idea of him placing a bounty on Trump's head. The downright idiotic claim that someone would carry that out to collect the bounty.

A person would have to be skilled and intelligent enough to pull it off, get away with it, and yet be moronic enough to think he's actually going to collect the bounty from a guy who is in federal custody for the next however-many-decades we are talking about.

It is, and always has been, a stupid claim from the MAGA everyone-is-out-to-get-us cult that publishing the guy's letter somehow increased the risk to Trump.

I am responding to the utterly nonsensical claim of the shrieking woe-is-us MAGA crowd that publishing the guy's letter -- which was done to show his intent to kill Trump so as to support attempted murder charges to the court -- was somehow promoting his nutty idea of him placing a bounty on Trump's head. The downright idiotic claim that someone would carry that out to collect the bounty.

A person would have to be skilled and intelligent enough to pull it off, get away with it, and yet be moronic enough to think he's actually going to collect the bounty from a guy who is in federal custody for the next however-many-decades we are talking about.

It is, and always has been, a stupid claim from the MAGA everyone-is-out-to-get-us cult that publishing the guy's letter somehow increased the risk to Trump.

I think the PA shooter proves someone doesn’t have to be that skilled and intelligent to pull off an assassination.

Been told repeatedly by FBI/SS that they can't respond due to an ongoing investigation. Why was this released during an ongoing investigation?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think the PA shooter proves someone doesn’t have to be that skilled and intelligent to pull off an assassination.

You are leaving off the part about him thinking he is going to collect the bounty from perhaps the most uncollectable person in the World for the next 30 years.

its not all that complicated to pull off. it takes a dedication and a mindset that the Dems have been feeding for years. Criminals aren't all that skilled or intelligent and get away with plenty.

I agree they did not release the letter to increase danger to Trump, but you are naive as hades if you don't think it did increase danger to Trump.

at the very least it raises questions for anyone who is interested. "I wonder how much I actually could get.", "I wonder who is behind this money", "When is Trump in Texas so that I can be in Mexico before they caught me with 150k". Heck the first guy was just doing it to get attention, plenty of those people, and even more people willing to do bad stuff for a CHANCE at 150k. Its the whole internet persona to want your 15 seconds of fame.

just assuming that SS is going to do a better job this time is foolish. Even if they were 99.99999999999999% effective, enough attempts and you will find that 0.0000000000000000001%. Its pretty easy to see how that letter encourages more attempts.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back