Trump Assassination Attempt(s)

Trolling? Baiting? Nice recovery. A little immature don't you think?. I recognize several times I was being baited by an immature adult /child. You can whine all you want. It's ok. Go for it. You will grow up one day.
LOL, if being a grown up means being a hypocrite, I think I'll stay a child. Look, I think that's why mental illness is so prevalent in liberal democrats, they can't reconcile anything. Their brains are conflicted.

Sadly, the communist democrat party continues with their violent rhetoric after 2 assassination attempts against the opposition party candidate.

Former Gov. Gina Raimondo of Rhode Island murdered thousands of nursing home residents with her Covid 19 policies. She was rewarded with a Biden Cabinet position.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Fox News cuts mic of pundit for stating opinion, “Democrat Party wants Trump dead”:

"I find it very unprofessional that @Varneyco cuts my interview and calls the facts being presented to the American citizenry, a conspiracy, after I stated the obvious truth based on the totality of the circumstances surrounding the repeated assassination attempts against
@realDonaldTrump.

I have never been wrong in my analysis concerning national security and the current event destroying this nation.

Bottom line, the democrat party wants Trump dead."

Idaho man Charged with Threatening To Kill Trump in multiple phone calls made to Mar-a-Lago just weeks before Ryan Routh assassination attempt​

A man from Sandpoint, Idaho was charged in federal court with threatening to kill Donald Trump.

In at least nine calls made to Trump's Florida residence at his Mar-a-Lago club, Warren Jones Crazybull, 64, said he was going to kill the former president.

The calls were made on July 31 – just weeks after the assassination attempt on Trump at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13 where he was shot in the right ear.

In one call, according to a criminal complaint and affidavit first reported on Monday, Crazybull threatened to 'find Trump' and said he was 'coming down to Bedminster tomorrow,' which is the town where Trump National Golf Club is located in New Jersey.

Crazybull was tracked to Montana and arrested August 1 for the calls. He was indicted in Idaho federal court on August 20. A trial is scheduled for October 28.

View attachment 680440
Idaho man Warren Jones Crazybull, 64, was arrested and charged with threatening a former president after allegedly making nine calls to Mar-a-Lago saying he would 'personally kill' Donald Trump

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I haven't been watching much news - has the current administration made any public comments about what they've said to Iran about it's assassination plans? Same question for their election interference attempts?

I'll hang up and listen.
These are good and proper questions. A response from the U.S. should be made when any current or former President is threatened by a foreign country. Maybe it will happen, but I have my doubts with this administration and their efforts for closer ties with Iran, not to even mention the individual threatened is Trump.

I think the election interference thing has been dead from the start and anything further looks to be in the process of being swept under the rug by our curious media and FBI who probably had them all on their radar.

Trump rips FBI, DOJ for 'downplaying, mishandling' second assassination attempt

Fox News

"Advance agents on Trump's detail had also requested additional resources ahead of time, including additional drone equipment and additional counter-assault agents to act as liaisons with local SWAT teams. "These requests were denied, at times without explanation," the committee found."

Who is trying to kill Trump? Why?

It’s called posturing. Meanwhile his opponent just sent another 8 billion to Ukraine.

Oh and he has a track record of avoiding war. But nice try
He does? He assassinated an Iranian General, claims to have beaten ISIS, and left office with us still in Afghanistan. How did he avoid war?

He has literally sent billions to a proxy war. And since you brought up the Afghanistan pullout….sheesh. Your boy would love a mulligan on that one.

Go ahead. Name a war Trump started. Just one……
Name one Biden started…just one

VN Store

Back